Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Geni's obviously the problem child... Not the artist.:wilson_ecstatic:

Actually, I'm the good child in my family. Suprising I know! My brother has always been the one who causes trouble. :3

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So, how do the mechanics of this world work? This magic but also current day technology?

Well, it's a little hard to explain without giving some spoilers but I'll try I guess. If its originally from the world they are in right now, then no, there's no magic, but if someone from another world with magic came over then they would still have there magical abilities ( though moderately diminished in power). And yes the world they are in has modern day technology. I haven't quite set the exact year but I know it's 2004-2010-ish

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Is there a reason why she's named Spidena?

Well basically, story wise, she renamed herself when she was younger because she ran away and didn't want any traces of those darned parents, but was terrible at names so went with Spidena. Her original name is Selena.  (she tried to fix her name multiple times but it never really stuck so she kinda just gave up and accepted her terrible name fate)

Not story wise, Why I named her Spidena is because she's the spider lady and I'm terrible at names so I got spider, removed the r, then put na. Smart, I know. I debated changing her name to Scarlet, or Selena, but I decided having her regret her terrible naming choices like me was the funniest\best way to go. 

Edit: I feel like I should also mention that it gets worse and her last name before she married was Widow.

( Feel free to ask about any of the other names too as more characters are introduced, some have names based on mythology, some are just named after characters or celebrity's I like, Spidena's the only one I can think who has a case like this.)

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Don't underestimate the hassle of doing any dishes on your own.

Speak for yourself :wilson_dilemma:

3 hours ago, geni0529 said:

I debated changing her name to Scarlet, or Selena, but I decided having her regret her terrible naming choices like me was the funniest\best way to go. 

I was terrible with names as well when I was younger, hence why Red was originally Red Squirrel and Ted was originally Pink Ted. Also explains why their names are really generic :p Fluffy was the only one that required a bit of thinking at the time and Otto... well, I stole that name from Spyro A Hero's Tail XD

• Like 2

Hey guys! Sorry there's no page today, I had a massive headache and just kinda had so sit in bed and relax till it went away. 

Anyhow, I drew Seth on my bookshelf like a week ago and realized I never posted it so here!

IMG_7066.JPG

• Like 2

I think one of the harder problems I'm going to have later on is keeping this relatively PG-13 for the forums. Anyways, according to the forums censoring thing hell isn't a curse word. However if I'm mistaken could someone tell me so I can change it to heck? I personally don't consider hell a curse word but some people might so yeah.

kinda.png

ughhh.png

• Like 3