Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Whoa! That soft lighting! You really outdid yourself on this one.

Have you thought about combining certain images as a comic based on the order on the page?

Why thank you!

I have but I don't really know how I would do it. I've messed around but gimp doesn't really have tool to do that far as I'm aware.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Would you like me to help?:wilson_smile:

Sure! :3

Also with no relevance to that quote right there, 

HAPPY MEM- NO- THERES SOMETHING MUCH BETTER THATS TODAY!!!

MY!!!!

BIRTH!!!!

DAY!!!!

image.jpg

• Like 3

HEYEHYEHEY heres a part!

Well technically its half a part, I would give you the other half but there's a particular drawing I really wanted to digitalize so sorry .~.

sunshineeeee.png

IMG_1117.JPG

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I use MSPaint to put all my comic panels into a strip but I think Minespatch knows comic layout better ^^;

2000x1700 canvas, black background, squishing panels. Not too hard. IT's like playing tetris.

• Like 1

HEY HEY HEY GUYS! So, there will likely not be any pages for the next three days. It's just a really busy week for me so I have been getting home at times like 10pm and then have to do homework until 11pm and then being so tired I just need to sleep. 

Anyhow I found the time at school to doodle and color some gorgeous queers for pride day, I think I'm going to do a character for each day that has that sexuality represented by the day. Though it might not always be an OC :) 

I guess this is kinda my coming out on the forums but to me it's not that dramatic honestly, gaming communities tend to sway to the pro-LGBTQ side far as I can tell. So I'm pansexual and its no biggie, anyways ONWARDS TO THE ART!!!!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

( AAHHH I FORGOT TO LENGTHIN' LUCYS ARMS FRICKFRACK)

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you want some art tips, my first post on my Catawampus cartoons thread has tutorials. IT might help if you're curious.

Oh yeah! I'll totally check it out when I can :)

• Like 1

HEY! Here's the next part of the comic! The lines look a tad strange because my tablet was being very sensitive for some reason so it was hard to keep it from randomly making a line bigger in a weird spot. Anyhow, enjoy!

Red: Spidena

Yellow: Emma

Dark blue: Seth

IMBACKKK.png

Emma: Mommy?

Spidena: What is it Sunshine?

Emma: Who's that?

• Like 2

I separated this from the comic because reasons :3 

Anyway It's pan day! yay! That's moi! 

I also missed Bi and an Polysexual day, I tried to draw someone who was poly but I don't have any characters that sexuality and I tried to google famous characters that were but got nothing so sadly no drawing for that ;-;

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Also, I have some drawings that are semi-spoilery for the comic. Nothing too bad though. I'm going to put them in a spoiler just in case though so if you don't wanna look then don't :3

Spoiler

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

What's wrong with the robed character?

Nice dress on the final one.

If you mean why is she in the spoiler it's because she's a character that will be introduced later, if you mean why is she surrouned by arrows insulting her it's because I absolutely hate her. 

And thank you :3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, geni0529 said:

it's because I absolutely hate her.

Creating a character you end up hating... I can relate... well, kinda.

Back in my Spyra days, I created a character called Scarlet. She was kinda snobby and didn't like Spyra at all. I don't wanna spoil anything incase I pick up this project later but let's just say she makes the worst possible decision at the end of the first story. Then again...

*Ahem* anyway, this threads about your story.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wait, really? I never hated any character I created but I guess you have your reasons.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Creating a character you end up hating... I can relate... well, kinda.

Back in my Spyra days, I created a character called Scarlet. She was kinda snobby and didn't like Spyra at all. I don't wanna spoil anything incase I pick up this project later but let's just say she makes the worst possible decision at the end of the first story. Then again...

*Ahem* anyway, this threads about your story.

Well technically she's not mine, she was created by my girlfriend who I got 100% permission to use her characters from. But she's kinda like a villain you love to hate.

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1