Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

OKEY DOKEY! Just postin' this post to let you guys know that there should be a comic part out tomorrow! I think im going to do them in short bursts of around ten, and take small breaks in-between when there's testing at school! ;~; 

Anyway y'all have a lovely day :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 2

Oh gosh, I am superbly sorry if anyone was looking forwards to the comic part. My internet has been extremely iffy on my computer for the whole week. WORRY NOT THOUGH! for i have borrowed a buddys laptop and downloaded gimp! it'll be a matter of hours till you get your comic so fret not!

Though i dont know if my drawing tablets sofware is compatible with this laptop so even now its a little unsure ;-;

• Like 1

I'm really really sorry ugghhhh the stupid program i use to art is not cooperating and its really really upsetting me. I have tried everything i can think of to get it to work and none of it is working. I am so ticked off that i have to wait till Thursday so that my parents can POSSIBLY get my normal computer fixed. 

Once again, sorry if any of you were looking forwards to it but far as i can tell right now the next comic part is postponed till at least wednesday. ;-;

• Like 1

On April 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM, DragonMage156 said:

That's fine. We can wait :)

On May 1, 2017 at 2:11 AM, minespatch said:

Take your time, we'll be waiting.:wilson_smile:

Oh thank you so much, We have figured out the problem and have possible solution! Hoorayyyy! My computer hopefully will be up and running on Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your consideration, but for now have some doodles from my sketchbook. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, minespatch said:
  1. This character's design stuck out to me.
  2. I kind of like the composition of this one. Probably combination of the wrinkly paper and drippy lady.

1. Ironically, that's a redraw of the older version of as you put it, drippy lady, this is how she used to look before I majorly changed the character. They look so different though and I still do love the old design, I may make up a character for the design because I love it so much <3

Also! good news, MY COMPUTER IS FIXED AAAAHHHHH THANK GOD! Im going to get started on the comic soon as I can.

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1

I wonder how many more times im going to inform you all that this comic is delayed, So my internet is up but my either my tablet or gimp that's having problems and I have been trying for the past hour to get it to work, I re-installed the tablet driver, updated gimp, restarted my computer multiple times and NONE of it has worked. At this point I really just need to stop and chill before I break this f**king computer. So, no comic today maybe tomorrow? eh don't bet on it with how things have been going for me lately I doubt it.

Have a nice day the two people that actually care about this thread, sorry if I got your hopes up. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, geni0529 said:

three months? Yikes! hopefully this wont lol. Im taking another stab at fixing this so wish me luck

It's because I do traditional art :p that with a few other things like the process, motivation, speed and other drawings. It's all fine ^^; not like anyone follows them.

• Like 1

Hey guys! I think I have narrowed it down to being problems with my tablet, but that's a baddie. I know how to fix gimp you just delete and reinstall it, but I have no idea how to fix my tablet O-O; I may have a solution if I can find it, but if I cannot then the comic could be delayed for weeks more ;-;

So I have decided that on Saturday of next week if I am still having problems, then I will just post the comic as it is without digital coloring. Have a nice day y'all!

Guys... GUYSSS I GOT IT TO WORK FINNALLY HOLY MACARONI IM SO HAPPY YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OML COMIC WILL BE OUT SOON THIS TIME FOR REAL! YESS

im sorry im just really freaking happy!

• Like 2

Thank you so much for being patient, without further ado I present to you PART 8 (along with a gif as a thanks for putting up with my delays)!

!Flashing colors, You have been warned!

Just a nightmare...or is it, DUNN DUNNN DUNNNNN.gif

Calmbeforethestorm.png

• Like 5

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The latest piece under the gif is really good! Lots of details and such I haven't seen in your work before. Keep experimenting.

Thanks! As you can probably see I had a whole lot of fun messing around with the shadows and lighting :)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

"It was all... just a dream?"

That's what I imagine her saying right now :p

It's really good ^_^ glad you got it working again :)

That's strange, I was actually going to put that as a caption but decided against it. Anyways that's the feel I was going for so :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 1

Hello, Hello, Hello! How fitting that spider mom appears on mothers day! :3

ANYWAYS! Here's part 10!~

Red- Spidena ( lady with black hair)

Dark blue- Seth (brown hair)

Yellow/gold- Emma (blonde hair)

mmmm.png

IMG_1256.JPG

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3