Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

Hey if you're still making the image with all the followers here is what I look like. Sorry about it being so big as I'm posting from my phone so there's no way to shrink it. Also I just wanted to say that this thread is awesome and makes my day.post-652109-0-17783400-1451356413_thumb.

• Like 1

Hey if you're still making the image with all the followers here is what I look like. Sorry about it being so big as I'm posting from my phone so there's no way to shrink it. Also I just wanted to say that this thread is awesome and makes my day.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-12-28-21-24-42.png

Sadly I already finished it.

I think I drew you as a banjo with a Santa hat.

Lol

And this thread makes your day.

Well then that makes me so happy it's indescribable, thank you.

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2

Sadly I already finished it.

I think I drew you as a banjo with a Santa hat.

Lol

And this thread makes your day.

Well then that makes me so happy it's indescribable, thank you.

Oh my frickin living god.

Geni typed indescribable correctly. What day is this? The sky is going to fall isn't it?

Good job Geni, good frickin job

Edited by Derpime
  • Like 1

Oh my frickin living god.

Geni typed indescribable correctly. What day is this? The sky is going to fall isn't it?

Good job Geni, good frickin job

it makes me flabbergasted that you would question my intellect.

I'll have you know that I know many "big words" such as indescribable and that i am able to spell them correctly.

Farewell, my dearest friends. Because Internet providers are sacks of bull, and I am no longe able to use the wifi.

* jumps into pit*

( I'm scamming McDonald's wifi right now so... :p)

• Like 1

it makes me flabbergasted that you would question my intellect.

I'll have you know that I know many "big words" such as indescribable and that i am able to spell them correctly.

Farewell, my dearest friends. Because Internet providers are sacks of bull, and I am no longe able to use the wifi.

* jumps into pit*

( I'm scamming McDonald's wifi right now so... :razz:)

I have underestimated you, my bad

Yo, public wifi is kinda dangerous to be honest, and you shouldn't use it, why? It's really complicated

imagine the public wifi as a straight line

------------------------  <--- Wifi

Now, you will have tons of people on that line

A------B------C-----D-----E-----etc----

Ok? They are all good people, they don't have any intention to do bad stuff, but a mysterious guy comes in

A------B------C-----D-----E-----etc----

X------/

Let's say that you're person E for example, now, Mister X here is some sort of hacker, he will go thru the flow and hack into your machine, stealing your data, privacy content, like this

A------B---->--C--->--D---->-E-<----etc----

X---->--/

So, that is why you shouldn't use wifi like that, especially if it's a public wifi, like macdonald's, kfc, burger king, a hospital's, etc....

These kind of stuff wouldn't happen that often, but still ,it can happen, so beware.

• Like 1