Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

8 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Oh I'm not concerned with older art, I'm concerned with younger me. My grammar, my humor, my everything. It makes me want to crawl in a hole and die I was so cringe. I'd never actually hide all those posts though, I was just joking around. 

Oh good. Just know we all go though a part on our lives that we're not proud of but we all change for the better :)

• Like 1

Happy Valentines Day everybody! Of course I had to draw something for valentines day so here you guys go! I decided to try doing a cool palette thing where I only used specific colors. What do you guys think?

this may very well be the cutest shart ive drawn.png

Happy Valentines Day everybody! Of course I had to draw something for valentines day so here you guys go! I decided to try doing a cool palette thing where I only used specific colors. What do you guys think?

Edit: um... oops? im gonna leave those there because I think its funny but just so you know it wasn't intentional lol

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is that scientist going to have a cameo in the comic with Seth?

What is the au you and lover doing?

Yeah! Seth makes blue look good.:wilson_smile: You should keep doing the theme.

Did you mean this guy when you said scientist?

CEA92AAF-7CE7-49CD-854A-33ED7D08D6FD.thumb.jpeg.b64a7843af1939e959ddedb8a2822046.jpeg

Cause it’s part of the AU me and my Girlfriend are making. It’s a Yandere Simulator AU and this guy is Yandere-Chan in the au! As for the cameo question if you did mean this guy then yeah! He’s a secondary character in the comic!

Also thank you! 

8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aww, that's really cute! ^_^

Thank you! 

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whoop Whoop Doodles! 

Also, as some of you may have heard there was a school shooting near to where I live. I don’t want to get all political about it so I won’t say much just that it was a tragedy and should have never happened. We should live in a world where kids feel safe going to school. We shouldn’t have to wonder the best way out of it ever happened to us, or worry that it might happen to those we love.

Now on a more lighthearted note, DOODLES!

F234DBA4-FDDE-43DA-90EF-350289B319B8.jpeg

94CDFDDD-4AAD-4206-9D09-A427A051E0A3.jpeg

D4C77C74-FCFE-42B4-BDD6-A507E1EDAFC1.jpeg

9152A52B-4808-4117-99FA-35D8F3F378FA.jpeg

BC7060F6-E5B0-4A1A-8A7A-E05DA8D1D3F6.jpeg

B086A0B1-5811-42C1-98F1-365BA0274001.jpeg

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I didn't know you lived near there. Sorry to hear.

What happened to Seth's Colons?:wilson_shocked:

Okay so this is kinda an inside joke with me and the co-creator of my comic (my girlfriend) where basically one day we were FaceTiming at 5am and I just randomly went 'headcannon that Seth hates colons' and now it's just a joke that he hates them. I drew that drawing specifically cause my teacher was reviewing colons that day. (Also by colons I don't mean the body part I mean this little a-holes ::::::::)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starthefox said:

So..... When are we gonna meet all these charaters? 

You’ll be introduced to 9 new characters at least in chapter four, chapter three has no new characters though. I don’t know after that though, I haven’t planned that far.

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 2