Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

On 1/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, minespatch said:

Would it be a spoiler to ask what the plot is about? That way maybe I can pinpoint a title?

Not really, if I’m not super descriptive with the plot, but just Incase a put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Two sisters from completely different worlds find out about their shared origins and promise to look out for each other no matter what. But as they grow up, it gets harder and harder to stay loyal to each other. When one sister betrays the other a lifelong battle is started, with both swearing revenge on the other. 

Hopefully that’s okay, I’ve never really written the plot out like that before.

Have some doodles!

065D5EE1-5495-4EC7-858E-1055E17E6579.jpeg

9EC0293F-7D5E-4DE3-A6F8-201EFD58838E.jpeg

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, geni0529 said:

Not really, if I’m not super descriptive with the plot, but just Incase a put it in a spoiler.

Hide contents

Two sisters from completely different worlds find out about their shared origins and promise to look out for each other no matter what. But as they grow up, it gets harder and harder to stay loyal to each other. When one sister betrays the other a lifelong battle is started, with both swearing revenge on the other. 

Hope it's not too spoilery ( ._.)

• Like 1

Reading the plot, it sounds kind of complex but with how short the premise is written, there's a balancing act. So maybe "Sisters on retribution"? I feel there's a element of regretful sisterhood happening.

The two images seem to mirror each other but have a different feeling to each.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Does the show actually have the word in it the title?:wilson_ecstatic:

You should color them. Maybe check out Roy Lichenstien's work.

Nope! It's spelt just like that, guess netfix didn't want to have a show with a curse word in the title. :wilson_ecstatic:

I might if I have time.

• Like 1

what’s this? What’s this? More doodles and a wip for art class? 

C1C3BD19-4036-49FB-9B81-6971983E00CA.jpeg

73F45BDA-4BF0-412C-BFDA-D7FE30D6AF14.jpeg

These next two are some mermaids I designed, and just so you know because my designs have raised a few eyebrows they’re not nude, they don’t have boobs because they’re not mammals.

The first one is modeled after koi fish and the second one after angler/lantern fish.

5EBCF74A-DA7A-437C-9790-421D06AA2B80.jpeg

8B732F59-6581-46DF-B2BD-842651D0DBD1.jpeg

BAAE42DA-FACA-4AAA-8A90-3BAC9D2544BB.jpeg

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hand reveal! :p

I don't think those drawing are rude either. I like the mermaid/fish designs.

Oh no not my hand!

I’m glad someone agrees with me on that, some of my friends were giving weird looks when I was explaining it. 

Edited by geni0529

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you planning on adding a background to that mermaid piece?

Some more interesting costume design pieces, I see.

I'm not sure yet, since it is a school project I don't know if the teacher will allow me too and I don't have the watercolors to take it home and do it there.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You really like to draw Seth.:wilson_ecstatic:

How's the comic going?

Yup, it's cause I noticed that I don't draw him as well as I'd like to so now whenever I'm like huh who should draw it's like just go with Seth why not.

Its going pretty good, I'm still having trouble with names but I'm sure the right one will come to me. I've touched up some of the older parts, smoothing out the line art and fixing the text, things like that.

• Thanks 1