Geni's Random Art thread

geni0529

Tumblr  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to still post the comic here even when I’m also posting on tumblr?

2. 2. Is the phrase ‘She who is Icarus’ grammically correct?

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

The tall lady is giving me real form Other Mother vibes.

.....THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL BUT I WATCHED THAT MOVIE WHEN I WAS SMALLER AND IT SCARED ME TO DEATH, SO I GUESS MY SUBCONCUS COUGHED THIS WOMAN UP WHEN I THOUGHT CREEPY MOM

6 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

O **** now I see it too.

*rip*

• Like 1

*coughs multiple times because stupid dust*

HI GUESS WHO GOT THIS THING UNARCHIVED, MEEEE HA! Anyways, I have a whole lotta art but its on my Ipad and I don't really have that right now so you only get like three drawings. I am planning on outlining and coloring them digitally and have already started on the lovely spider mum. Id take requests but I have little time anymore sadily :~: But enjoy the drawings and have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning/anything!

IMG_1365.JPG

I actually wanted to say my inspiration for her design in spider form, I took inspiration for her eyes from Muffet in undertale and her legs are inspired by that spider chick in super paper Mario that's a little *insert a assortment of curse words*, who ironically is very similar to muffet. Huh..  

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

These were inspired by GalactiBun's speedpaint of Eliza. I thought about doing something similar to this for a while but never really knew how to go about it so :3

Edited by geni0529
  • Like 3