We need a chatlog.

In all seriousness, there is likely a chat log and it's only accessible on Klei's end at this time.

We will see if user-accessible chat logs will be made after more...pressing fixes are done.  

I definitely agree that the chat log should be at the end of their worries, there are much more serious bug fixes and improvements that should be handled before hand. That said, by the time of the official release a chat log should be a must in my opinion.

Perhaps have it only appear when you go to type, to clear some of the screen clutter.

I definitely agree that the chat log should be at the end of their worries, there are much more serious bug fixes and improvements that should be handled before hand. That said, by the time of the official release a chat log should be a must in my opinion.

Perhaps have it only appear when you go to type, to clear some of the screen clutter.

I just got my key last night, but according to the live stream and me playing yesterday there is a chat log now. If you hit your chat key to type you'll see the last ~4 things that were said.

A "bug" that I see though is you can't get rid of the chat log unless you hit enter, which is somewhat annoying. If you start typing something and decide against it you can't just hit escape and have the chat input thing go away, you have to erase everything you typed then hit enter. But if you already hit escape due to habit you have to first select the input box again, then erase everything, then hit enter.. not a huge deal though.

I just got my key last night, but according to the live stream and me playing yesterday there is a chat log now. If you hit your chat key to type you'll see the last ~4 things that were said.

Oh, you're right, my bad.

Archived