Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dryicefox    140

Y U NO HYPE???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!1//1/!??!?!/1/?!/!?!?!?!/1/1/1/??!/?!?!/1/!?

NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT... UNTIL NOW.

post-320892-0-01409600-1415058945_thumb.

IT'S OUR GOOD FRIEND EPINEPHRINE.

Apparently this is the godly item that gives back the life of the person who has made a taletell heart that has been used.

J192    195

attachicon.gifEPINEPHRINE.png

Apparently this is the godly item that gives back the life of the person who has made a taletell heart that has been used.

That's a Booster Shot, specifically. It can be crafted with a Papyrus, two Healing Salves, and a Stinger.

Direkappa    53

attachicon.gifEPINEPHRINE.png

So.. Are we going to share needles in DST?

Gorakk    1

I've probably watched about 20 hours of video of people playing DST over the last two weekends, I can't get any more hyped!

Dryicefox    140

That's a Booster Shot, specifically. It can be crafted with a Papyrus, two Healing Salves, and a Stinger.

EPINEPHRINE.

SAY IT WITH ME EP-IN-EFFFF-RIN.

Yeah, I know about it. Just reminds me a lot of epinephrine, because it basically restarts the heart. akin to strengthening the heart and reinforcing health like the booster shot does. This item is old news.

Pyromailmann    2,991

RIP The Hypening. 2014-2014 This page kept me sane before I had my key. Now, it is dead.Goodnight, sweet prince.

You necro'd this thread.

You butt.