Okay so the goal of this is to hype everyone. So every day I will upload something new that the game has to offer, as long as the game has things to offer.

I'll also post screenshots of my playtime.. 

So here we go. We now have new faces to work with!

INJTxCl.png

I like the happy face and the annoyed face! Maybe the annoyed face is tiredness, and the wide mouths yawning? Sleep deprivation, perhaps? As for the giant vampire mouth, maybe you can become a ravenous beast from eating human flesh? In feety stew form please! The skeletal ones look to be the textures for being struck by lightening in RoG. Maybe DLC use is on the way?

I like the happy face and the annoyed face! Maybe the annoyed face is tiredness, and the wide mouths yawning? Sleep deprivation, perhaps? As for the giant vampire mouth, maybe you can become a ravenous beast from eating human flesh? In feety stew form please! The skeletal ones look to be the textures for being struck by lightening in RoG. Maybe DLC use is on the way?

NOPE, these are emotion faces.

There is an entire anim devoted to these faces.

I noticed a blank world generation option after Huge. I tried it. It's been almost an hour now, and the world is still generating. To comparison, my Medium worlds don't take more than 20 seconds to generate.

Think about that.

Now I'm just going to abort this world... I fear what it would do to my PC. It's a i7, but 4 Gigs of RAM ain't much.

It's probably just to leave a visual cue that they are not a player ghost. B/c, you know, Wendy looks exactly like the other ghosts, just with a flower..

But why did they include all of the new transformation animations, plus the Alicorn helm, rather then just recoloring the old ghost build?

But why did they include all of the new transformation animations, plus the Alicorn helm, rather then just recoloring the old ghost build?

Maybe you'll be able to revive an AI ghost, which spawns Wigfrid, who runs off and jumps into the sea, unlocking Wigfrid for multiplayer?

Please?

Archived