Long Pig is surely unique...

Whaaaaa?

Edit: read the expenation in the post below mine, i didn't read the post right and got the wrong idea

I beleive he's saying that long pig should look a little different from monster meat. He's suggesting the meat pictured above with the white texture on the outside, because all the characters have pale skin, thus the outside is white, still covered in skin.. I think it should look more like

long strips of raw stringy fat-dripping bacon (laid out respectively, I now realise the meat should look just as clean as other meats, i am fickle and change my mind so easily :/) clumped and matted together. it could just as easily be a different meaty part of the body that drops though, like rumproast or ribs or just thin slices of meat. I think it should look gross to discourage being eaten, but it could look clean and respectable on a silver platter so that your friends meat look dignified even in death. its nice if it looks more presentable if you want to bury it or something.

Pretty sure those are from the beta, aka actually in the build being tested. Saying that initially they weren't sure that it was long pig that dropped, but upon closer inspection, realized it made sense because of how pale all of the characters are.

This makes me question what WX-78 actually is.

A cyborg!? DUN Dun duuuuuun

Pretty sure those are from the beta, aka actually in the build being tested. Saying that initially they weren't sure that it was long pig that dropped, but upon closer inspection, realized it made sense because of how pale all of the characters are.

Oh that explanation makes more sence, i though he shopped meat to look white but thats actually from the files, now i get it.

Archived