DST Beta Update (Phase 1) - October 3rd

Kevin doesn't talk as much but don't ask for a key. Beta keys are going out. I've already got people to give keys to.

You already did?! What about me? D:

Btw this thread has been unpinned and is going to drown into the depths of old threads

There are a lot more that 100 active forum members. The people chosen were just over 100 people from the list of active forum members who also participated in the original Don't Starve beta.

That particular group of people is quite a bit less than 1% of the daily active forum members.  

Well i participated in the very early beta, and im still active on ze forums.

Im just waiting patiently. im cool with waiting. i'd love to get a key soon (wink wink nudge nudge)

I'd probably make le youtube out of it as well (Wink wink nudge nudge). can't wait to join the lucky few who got a key (wink wink nudge nudge)

Hello dear friends!

I know there is an ongoing beta for DST (not part of it QQ), but do we have an estimated time of a possible release date?

i'm not asking for a precise date, but just wanted to know if at this point we have to expect 6 more months of beta of if we can expect a realse in like 1/2 months?

Thanks a lot!

There are a lot more that 100 active forum members. The people chosen were just over 100 people from the list of active forum members who also participated in the original Don't Starve beta.

That particular group of people is quite a bit less than 1% of the daily active forum members.  

Sounds amazing! That's why I don't GAF about the beta testing though that must be entertaining :)

Today we gave out keys to just over 100 previous Don't Starve testers are currently active on the forums. We did this so we can test some things out before we let a larger group of people into Don't Starve Together. 

These new testers have done a great amount of work so far to show us some issues that need to be corrected before we hand out keys to more people. So please be patient as we work to get these issues addressed. 

Come next week; if all goes according to plan, we will be adding a substantially larger group of players in as Phase 2 begins. And we will continue to add more players daily as we move forward. 

Thanks everybody for all of your interest. We hear you, and we are excited too!

Now i f#ck up i was checking my inbox no key then i deleted my spam but as i press the remove button i saw it and i cound not get it back.

Archived