Prepare for a large amount of key bwgging posts

That moment when you realise you can't give any of your keys away because you have already promised them to someone...

I can already hear people calling me a douchebag.

if I manage to get a key I won't be giving them away because I already promised them to my girlfriend and best friend.

Seriously sucks that you had to buy it in the beta and make a forum account back then. I only fill half those requirements :(

Badgering people for keys will just end up with people being upset at you, and me locking your threads or deleting posts. 

All the normal rules still apply. Constructive meaningful posts and conversation is a requirement on these forums. 

Badgering people for keys will just end up with people being upset at you, and me locking your threads or deleting posts.

All the normal rules still apply. Constructive meaningful posts and conversation is a requirement on these forums.

That was kinda a joke

I wont be playing DST alone so one key would be meaningless anyways

The people who start this DST CB are going to be spending hours crashing and not connecting and getting very weird bugs as this is the first time the game has been tested in the wild outside of Klei closed servers.

While there will be moments of fun, this also entails quite a lot of work.

By the time the people start "begging" others, those begged will want to snarl at the "Lazy freeloaders who have no idea how HARD we worked getting this game just RUNNING in the FIRST place!" 

Well, they may be a little less grumpy, but you get the picture! 

So as JoeW wrote, (make your case if you must in a polite and constructive to the forum development and not just you wanting a key way, but) outright key-begging that upsets others runs an EXCEPTIONALLY high risk of being locked.

Consider these two replies the only likely warning as future bothersome begging threads will just likely be locked with no mention or posts removed without explanation. 

Archived