Don't Starve Together Beta FAQ *Outdated*

how do i switch out of the beta?

It's not out of beta, so you can't. It doesn't exist.

Ā 

But it's going out of beta on June 3rd.

Ā 

To check if you're in a beta within the game (and to opt out of it) right click on your game in the steam window, click properties, then click the beta tab. Choose none. click ok.

Ā 

kvvBFK3.png

What if I bought Don't Starve before June, 3rd and haven't used my key yet?

If you purchased Don't Starve on the Humble Store, or through our website and never used your steam key, just head over to steam and once you activate your key, you will find both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together in your library. If you bought Don't Starve on gog.com, send us an email with the key you got from gog.com and we will give you a steam key.

Ā 

What happens if we bought a copy of a Don't Starve gift through Steam prior to June 3rd that hasn't been used yet? Ā Will DST appear in the library along with Don't Starve when that key is redeemed?

Ā 

Thanks!

I've bought Don't Starve long time ago on Gog.com. Will I get free copy of Don't Starve Together too? I want to play with my friends realy bad :C

Ā 

If you bought Don't Starve on GoG.com at any time before June 3rd, send us an email with the Don't Starve key you got from GOG and we will give you a Steam key after we verify your key.Ā 

I saw the post about Don't Starve Together being released onto PS4 this year, but will it be released onto the Xbox One as well? (It's getting expensive buying this game on all the different platforms and I'm hoping I just have to buy the dlc instead of the entire game for a ps4)

Archived