weirdo's fantastical minecraft event!

Auth

ALSO: Not only does the winner get a room in my melon mansion, but they get OP.

*confetti falls from sky*

All kidding aside, there is a strong chance that the ninja or brute class will survive.

Ninja: Super speedy fast with a damage multiplier, jumps high, custom weapon

Brute:  Slightly Slow, resistance, damage multiplier, custom tool

Or, Mena, as she has an incredible advantage (But it's only slight, so it can be overcome)

Mena: Slightly faster and a slight health buff, able to jump higher, slight damage buff, slight haste buff, night vision, and custom armor

ALSO: Not only does the winner get a room in my melon mansion, but they get OP.

*confetti falls from sky*

All kidding aside, there is a strong chance that the ninja or brute class will survive.

Ninja: Super speedy fast with a damage multiplier, jumps high, custom weapon

Brute: Slightly Slow, resistance, damage multiplier, custom tool

Or, Mena, as she has an incredible advantage (But it's only slight, so it can be overcome)

Mena: Slightly faster and a slight health buff, able to jump higher, slight damage buff, slight haste buff, night vision, and custom armor

I. Am. AWESOME! *jumps up and down so hard that she breaks the forums... again*

*climbs out of the hole*

But why am i getting the cool stuff. It seems kinda unfair to everyone else...

*climbs out of the hole*

There's the wizard that can take down anything in a matter of seconds. His cost is low health, hunger, and slowness. ALSO: I'm making it harder for you and you specifically, to balance it out.

*LIGHTNING CRACKS*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

HEY I CANT GET ON * goes in corner and slowly eats a yogurt because she cant join the game*

The server is hardly up in the first place. I run it locally and it burns my spare mac while it's running. In order to keep my mac from falling to the center of the earth, I only open it when I need it open.

The server is hardly up in the first place. I run it locally and it burns my spare mac while it's running. 

The serverrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it burrrrrrrns, it burrrrrrrrrrrrns!

*climbs out of the hole*

Oh right,

*fixes hole in forums Mena made...again.* 

There's the wizard that can take down anything in a matter of seconds. His cost is low health, hunger, and slowness. ALSO: I'm making it harder for you and you specifically, to balance it out.

*LIGHTNING CRACKS*MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Oh joy.

*machine in the background starts buzzing and blinking red*

"WARNING! WARNING! HIGH LEVELS OF SARCASIM DETECTED! OVER LOAD! OVER-"

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*as shot the machine several times*

ok den y does mena get cuwl stuff?

Don't worry, weirdo is going to target me more and try to make my life harder. So it will be fair.

I wanna join but my microphone doesn't work anymore :/

That's fine, microphones are in the Optional section. I'll have a skype call open to all you chums, but sure as hell won't say anything. Unless, I need to.

my voice is secret

Can I Put This on my soon to be youtube ( don't ask for the link cuz it hasent been made yet) or twitch tv?

Yes.

While we'er waiting, let's discus strategies.

Should we stick together as one big group or split up into smaller ones?

Edit: for example, if we end up with 15 players, should we stay together or split into 3 groups of 5?

(Nice spelling) (I'm being sarcastic) 

Staying in together is actually VERY BAD, as you just increase the target size and being that your game specifically is more difficult, it can rub off on other players. Staying in groups is also good, but small ones, and having predetermined jobs is also good, (i,e, Someone is a miner, someone's a wood chopper, the other one is the guy that sits around at home all day or something)

You can indeed see me coming, I won't be invisible. This allows you to run and hide. (I'll find you)

Archived