weirdo's fantastical minecraft event!

Auth

Yes.

(Nice spelling) (I'm being sarcastic) 

Staying in together is actually VERY BAD, as you just increase the target size and being that your game specifically is more difficult, it can rub off on other players. Staying in groups is also good, but small ones, and having predetermined jobs is also good, (i,e, Someone is a miner, someone's a wood chopper, the other one is the guy that sits around at home all day or something)

You can indeed see me coming, I won't be invisible. This allows you to run and hide. (I'll find you)

Then again, staying together means there's a higher chance of you targeting someone else in the large group rather than me. So basically I can use everyone as my meat shield and be the final survivor.

Then again, staying together means there's a higher chance of you targeting someone else in the large group rather than me. So basically I can use everyone as my meat shield and be the final survivor.

Thanks, I'll stalk you now.

To bad you'll never know which one is me because of my always unique usernames.

Hahahahah, yeah right. I'm screwed.

When you join, you have to say your forum name or else you get temp. banned for 87 years.

*eyes you suspiciously*

I have a question though. What are all of the classes you can choose? 

Ninja - very fast, stronger, jumps higher and has custom weapon

Brute - more health, slower, strength and resistance, custom tool

Mena - comes with buffs and powerful armor, has a 40% harder game

wizard - comes with magical stuff, low health, hunger, and slowness

scientist - comes with sciency stuff

miner - Comes with mining tools and resources, haste

woodcutter - comes with loads of wood and woodworks, haste and fire resistance

Insane Asylum escapee - comes with the knowledge of insanity stuffs, gets whispered to by many voices, some good some bad

weirdologist - Can make incredibly rare, expensive,and valuable items (Great to have at least 1 per party) 

The loner - can not be a part of any group, comes with enough resources to get started, has a wonderful blindness effect so me stalking them is even creepier

Standard Male - can communicate with the dreaded Joe, basic person, no buffs, debuffs

Standard Female - The one that dies first No buffs, debuffs

Medic - Comes with super beautiful healy potions

warrior - incredibly tough, strong damage, very slow, can't be ever be left alone, or gets stalked to death

The weirdo - Can't be killed by the hand of weirdobob, has a 70% harder time surviving 

Actually, anyone left alone too long gets stalked to death. But he gets stalked near instantly.

Mena's topic is a place for you guys to discuss how you are gonna win. Remember:

I can't be in 2 places at once

While I'm stalking someone that's all I'm doing\

I CAN be defeated, meaning all still alive will win

Okay guys, here's the deal:

The server will run incredibly slowly with 15 people on it.

So, it's back to ten. It will be strictly first come first serve, except for the reserved spots of the people that liked the post. (not this post, the original one)

Archived