Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

delete accoun

how did you find the forums?

One evening, i disliked from what i got out of the blind boxes, so i traded them here, however, it took a long time for people to check my topic and trade, so i goofed around on the forums, and that's why I'm here.

don't worry! when i complete my collection, I'll still be here!

that was more of a soiler ^

the truthseeker    1561

Registered here shortly after I got the DS game and was playing it thanks to Vanguard of Valor's playthroughs. I've mentioned this a lot of other times in many threads, so not much else to say about it again. 

Owlserker    0

I wanted to give my input about Don't Starve cause i loved it so much and then i suddenly fell in love with the community, still in it even though ive made different accounts :T

BarovSoap    878

As one who owned the game during beta, I felt it would be appropriate to sign up. The point of a beta is to provide feedback. Instead I ended up messing around and providing little to no feedback. I did however point people in the right direction with THEIR feedback!

Hugo M.    844

Pressed the "forum'' button on DS, thought  about making some serious posts, then trolling as hard as I can until being banned. Let's say my plan changed slightly.

MenaAthena    10302

I don't remember exactly, but I think I found out about it from the DS wiki. When I started looking at all the pretty fan art, it re-sparked my interest in drawing and I decided to make any account for I could share my own fan art.

Zomsabra    139

I was browsing my game library and found DS, I remembered seeing a forums about the creator of the game so I decided to check it out, and thus, That's how I'm here.

Blewcheese    886

Saw a yogscast video, learned about Don't Starve, got hooked on the lore, googled Don't Starve lore, found the art & lore section, discovered roleplaying for the first time, roleplayed for the first time, eventually grew brave enough to try and be part of the community... And wallah. Here I am.

aredshroom    238

*emerges from the murky depths of goodness-knows-where (maybe the Dead Sea)*

Came across an Ethoslab video of Don't Starve, thought the game looked really interesting. Made an account to lurk for a bit and got the game right before its release. That's how I started getting involved in the forums. :)

Scottnov    9

Y'know, I actually can't quite remember. It happened sometime after I joined Wikia and the Don't Starve wiki, and then I joined here to make terrible posts about smallbirds. Little did I know what I'd think of that later.