Some fun at the table

AdamTheGamer

As the three entred the mayor's office, they saw a rather skinny man stanging at a large window, looking out over the village. the sunset has appeared, and had colored the sky an orange-red colour.

"aah, Ze sunset. she is beutiful, no?"

His voice was smooth and calming. if anyone here had had the worst day of their life, or was just really angry, that would have been forgotten by now. The man turned around. he had short brown hair, and was very thin. his face looked just like a person you could entrust all your secrets to without hesitation. he was dressed in a very caual manner. A small vest above a dark purple undershirt.

"I assume smith showed you in? Zat man is a very good and loyal man, dedicated to ze work of his. it's his day off, and yet he takes Ze time to show you in."

"It's simple. you don't."

He turned around again, looking outside.

"You seem like a fitting team for ze- hmm. wait. yes. You see, zere has been som trouble at Ze sacred swamp village. last time Ze priest who represents the town, sort of like Ze mayor, seemed rather worried of Zomething. Ze sacred woods are across Ze feild outside of town. I suggest zat you go zere. should you wish to improve any weaponry, go speak vith ze blacksmith down Ze street. you may leave now, if zat's what you want."

"I never said i was forcing you. i was suggesting. of course, Ze priest would gladly pay you for any efforts, i am sure."

He turned around and looked Claudius straight into his eyes. then he smiled. the smile. those eyes. anyone could tell you that this man was a wonderful person. just beeing in the same room as him makes you feel like you have no troubles whatsoever.

"And i ever said zere was going to bebloodying you sword, my friend."