Reappearing Character.

Wendy.

There was a topic about this call "who is this mystery woman" and I think that you can find a very long argument there, I perosnly think it's Wendy, because the Don't starveogether beta sign up has everyne in the picture exept Wendy but there is the "Mystery woman" Who is just a disorted Wendy silhouette.

I actually read an artical on this.

HERE: http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Don't_Starve_Together

" The way Wilson creates the multiplayer portal (shown below) is similar to how he created Maxwell's Door, both of which bring people in to the world of Don't Starve. Silhouettes of what is thought to be Wigfrid, Wes, and Wolfgang can be seen the portal.

The silhouette in the front is in fact not Wigfrid as evident by this topic on the official forums. It is probably Wendy rather than a new character.
Each character has a unique ghost transformation.
The tell-tale heart is a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's infamous short story of the same name.
'Long pig' is a term used to describe human flesh cooked as pork would be

exactly 10 shadows of people standing there and there are 11 characters.

We know maxwell is not standing among the characters or is the shadow in the portal.

So aside from Maxwell everyone is present.

Maxwell's not there since he's not available through the reg game. Now that I think about it, neither is Wes right now. He's available through Adventure Mode, actually.

OH GOD ITS AN IMPOSTER! KILL IT, IT MIGHT BE THE PELONTRIX SHAPESHIFTING TO LOOK LIKE A FRIEND! RUN!

We have good reason to think it could be Woodrow.

He's been in the files as long as I have been playing. (1.1.2014)

Their sound files ARE STILL in the DLC002 files.

And they have not been physically manifested yet and shown to the public (drawn).

Also the only character to have sound files that sound like another character. Possibly a placeholder until they can get the real instrument.

Archived