Feety Stew!

man, i'm reading these posts and it's like some of you guys have never seen the rest of the internet before (which could be with all the parent-blocks), cannibalism is nothing compared to some of the things i've seen :v

I have. 4Chan is the biggest of our worries ;-;

Don't open this spoiler tag if you think that (the Feety Stew) is gross

According to Jello: HowStuffWorks, "Gelatin can come from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hides and connective tissues. Today, the gelatin in Jell-O is most likely to come from pigskin." Haggis is made of sheeps pluck (heart, lungs, liver, stomache? it tastes aweful). My mother at some point was at a Aboriginal family's home where for dinner they served boiled fish heads and boiled potatoes (with the eyeballs. You can eat the Deerclops eyeball can't you?). The Aboriginal people beleived in giving thanks to the animals they killed for their meals, and they didn't waste anything from its body, hanging their bones in trees after so other animals couldn't steal them, thus disrespecting the animal. They boiled water in buffalo stomaches. Pemmican is a disgusting looking/sounding slurry of fat and berries, they ate it while traveling. Mother once tried to get us to eat cow's liver (it was gross.) Also, you can buy chicken feet from some grocery stores and make food out of them. I think I met this woman at some point that said it was a family tradition of theirs to eat chicken feet once a year and that she enjoyed it. So it is indeed possible to eat feet. The big problem is the human part though. Don't worry the Amoriginal peopel burried  their dead.
 The fact that the feet belonged to another human changes things, but it's realistic to drop meat. The hounds would gladly eat your friend's feet though. Maybe you could gain sanity by burrying your friend's body instead of eating their meat (sorry if someone else had that idea first.) Burrying the skeleton isn't as nice as burrying their body with all their meat still attached, though there would have to be a special exception where your friend's body doesn't despawn and leave meat, or despawn and drop a 'body' item that you can just casually pick up and put in your pocket (the entire body)

According to Jello: HowStuffWorks, "Gelatin can come from the collagen in cow or pig bones, hides and connective tissues. Today, the gelatin in Jell-O is most likely to come from pigskin." Haggis is made of sheeps pluck (heart, lungs, liver, stomache? it tastes aweful). My mother at some point was at a Aboriginal family's home where for dinner they served boiled fish heads and boiled potatoes (with the eyeballs. You can eat the Deerclops eyeball can't you?). The Aboriginal people beleived in giving thanks to the animals they killed for their meals, and they didn't waste anything from its body, hanging their bones in trees after so other animals couldn't steal them, thus disrespecting the animal. They boiled water in buffalo stomaches. Pemmican is a disgusting looking/sounding slurry of fat and berries, they ate it while traveling. Mother once tried to get us to eat cow's liver (it was gross.) Also, you can buy chicken feet from some grocery stores and make food out of them. I think I met this woman at some point that said it was a family tradition of theirs to eat chicken feet once a year and that she enjoyed it. So it is indeed possible to eat feet. The big problem is the human part though. Don't worry the Amoriginal peopel burried  their dead.

My grandma always ate and still eats to this age (she's 96 years old!) chicken feet. They're not even slightly gross, if you know how to cook them.

And screw all of you guys that get grossed out just from thinking about eating me, I can assure you I taste absolutely delicious. I'm best with some wild rosemary and a bit overcooked: if I die, you better enjoy the hell out of my exquisiteness!

I know this was all made for the shock factor but I do not know in what situation this would be helpful in. More Hunger yet lower sanity AND low Health? No thanks. Monster meat is much better than that, and that is saying something. If shock factor is what you are after, why not allow people to cook normal meals with it? You can give it to your friends when they come back and grin when they compliment your cooking, Now that is dark. Also the burying idea is honestly great. Its respectful and nice, You could go by every now and then and replace the flower to make you feel good inside. Really sweet actually. They could even make it into a re-spawn option where after a amount of flowers ( and days ) they come back with really low health.

I'm not for the idea, only because the current design is the deter you from it. My alternative suggestion would be to make it like monster lasagna where you'd get more benefit from eating 4 cooked monster meat than 1 monster lasagna made out of 4 monster meat. So like the monster lasagna, make it more hunger because you got more put together, but make the total hunger add actually lower than if you cooked it separately. Also, when you examine it, make it say something along the lines of what they say for the monster lasagna. Say something like, "Why did I even make this?"

when long pig itself being in the game is being questioned, I'm not sure if this would be such a good idea. But if long pig remains(puh-leease?), I guess this could be used to prevent people from using long pig to make other meat based foods on the crock-pot, by turning everything made with it into feety stew(or whatever other better name they could get to it)

OMG, I didn't even think about using the long pig like you would a single monster meat in a crock pot to make meat based stuff, thanks for the idea, lol. (Please forgive me, my morale side says no to the cannibalism, but my gamer side says YES!) However, you have a good idea though, making the feety stew to discourage the cannibalism. What you should do is make 1 long pig act like 2 monster meat in a crock pot and always get monster lasagna, or feety stew if you so wish just for the grossness and shock value of the whole thing.

I know this was all made for the shock factor but I do not know in what situation this would be helpful in. More Hunger yet lower sanity AND low Health? No thanks. Monster meat is much better than that, and that is saying something. If shock factor is what you are after, why not allow people to cook normal meals with it? You can give it to your friends when they come back and grin when they compliment your cooking, Now that is dark. Also the burying idea is honestly great. Its respectful and nice, You could go by every now and then and replace the flower to make you feel good inside. Really sweet actually. They could even make it into a re-spawn option where after a amount of flowers ( and days ) they come back with really low health.

It's not just for shock factor. It's meant to be monster lasagna, but with more extreme values.

The fact that the feet belonged to another human changes things, but it's realistic to drop meat. The hounds would gladly eat your friend's feet though. Maybe you could gain sanity by burrying your friend's body instead of eating their meat (sorry if someone else had that idea first.) Burrying the skeleton isn't as nice as burrying their body with all their meat still attached, though there would have to be a special exception where your friend's body doesn't despawn and leave meat, or despawn and drop a 'body' item that you can just casually pick up and put in your pocket (the entire body)

I had that idea earlier in another thread, and according to the truthseeker, someone had it before me. I guess it isn't a new idea, though I still think that burying the bodies being an option would be the best way to deal with the squeamish.

Archived