Feety Stew!

This may seem like a joke, and that is because it kind of is, but hear me out. Using, oh, I don't know, three or more pieces of long pig should make feety stew, which is textured like meaty stew, except the stew is much more red,and there is a foot sticking out instead of a bone. It would be pretty good for hunger, and deal a massive hit to health and sanity. You may throw up now. Also, cast your vote on GPS! http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/41227-carrier-gobblers/

For everyone who thought this was too much, here's a rough sketch!

post-354536-0-28963200-1412118242.jpeg

This may seem like a joke, and that is because it kind of is, but hear me out. Using, oh, I don't know, three or more pieces of long pig should make feety stew, which is textured like meaty stew, except the stew is much more red,and there is a foot sticking out instead of a bone. It would be pretty good for hunger, and deal a massive hit to health and sanity. You may throw up now. Also, cast your vote on GPS! http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/41227-carrier-gobblers/

For everyone who thought this was too much, here's a rough sketch!

I daresay I actually like this idea.

when long pig itself being in the game is being questioned, I'm not sure if this would be such a good idea. But if long pig remains(puh-leease?), I guess this could be used to prevent people from using long pig to make other meat based foods on the crock-pot, by turning everything made with it into feety stew(or whatever other better name they could get to it)

man, i'm reading these posts and it's like some of you guys have never seen the rest of the internet before (which could be with all the parent-blocks), cannibalism is nothing compared to some of the things i've seen :v

It's one thing to have players drop meat, and another to emphasize it too much. Especially with smelly feet in a pot icons :-)

In my honest opinion, longpig should stay in and there should be at least one crock-pot recipe involving it

(or maybe just treat it as monster meat)

No need to have mechanics that go deeper than that, though.

Archived