Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

sirmentlegen    505

Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people!

(My philosophy)

My dictatorship is good because i am the head of the bacon religion! (That is how it works, right?)

Snob    1,272

The Great Land Of Psychic Mutant Lizards has been born!

I want to say that that's such an odd name.. Wait, never mind, I said it anyway.

the truthseeker    1,560

Our region was invaded and occupied!

Anybody know what we can do about this? the invaders have been condemned by the Security council. 

Yeah, sorry about the recent attack by the Black Riders, I made sure they can't do it again. You guys can rejoin.

The nation of simersand has arrived.  I joined checkmate.  Was I suspose to do that.

Oh wow, sorry, thought you were a rider. Let me unban you.

sirmentlegen    505

Yeah, sorry about the recent attack by the Black Riders, I made sure they can't do it again. You guys can rejoin.

Unban the republic of kitty russia too, that is my brothers nation!

The nation of simersand has arrived.  I joined checkmate.  Was I suspose to do that.

You traitor. I saw you were once part of the Riders. And here I thought I could trust you, when you, intentionally or not, brought them here!

Snob    1,272

What did i do?

Oh. My greatest mistake. I misread crusher's reply and thought the traitor was you.

My apologies. I'm such a horrible prince to have suspected my own wife of treachery.

Well the blackriders sent me an invite and I accepted it.  Was I supposed to do that :I.

the truthseeker    1,560

The region was backdoored invaded. No lynching of TGS please. We all learned how vets trick and roll over new regions now. But should this become a pattern, i'll get the rope personally. 

The region was backdoored invaded. No lynching of TGS please. We all learned how vets trick and roll over new regions now. But should this become a pattern, i'll get the rope personally. 

Well, they can't anyway. WA Delegate is non-executive now.

Mack18853    1,301

I have sent a message to Ducania, informing him of the incident.

Is that bad?