Half-life 3 Confirmed Thread

Morgan17

This thread is made for all things Half-life 3

A guy made a video about pony toys from 1984. The bite mentioned in Five Nights at Freddy's happened in 1987. 1987 - 1984 is 3. 3 x one million is 3000000. Markiplier has over 3000000 subscribers. Markiplier gained most of those subscribers from his play through of Five Nights at Freddy's. There were 3 episodes of nights 6-7 in that Lets Play. Half-life 3 confirmed

Is that from that anime that has jesus in it?!

That's just wrong.

Looks like it.

My most recent status update has 3 lines in it. 3 is used in this emoticon: :3. :3 is used by me frequently. I have the number 3 in my avatar. ''Half-life 3 confirmed'' has 3 words, numbers don't count at all. This post has 3 lines in it. Half-life 3 confirmed

Let's use logic here. This post is on the internet. If you rearrange the letters in internet, you get nitre ten. In Don't Starve, with ten nitre, you can make 10 gunpowder. Rearranging gunpowder gets you wronged up. There's a g in there, which stands for google. Googling wronged up returns 5,920,000 results. 592 with corresponding letters alphabetically is Eib. Remove the e and you get ib. Ib is a game with some guy named Garry in it. Garry's mod is a game based off of the Half-life 2 engine. Half life engine rearranged is Leafing File Hen. Nail files were invented in the 19th century. The 19th century ended on 12/31/1900.  31 - 12 is 19. Today is 9/30/2014. 20 + 14 = 34 + 9 = 43. There are 19 numeric numbers before this sentence in this post. That's three nineteens. Half-life 3 confirmed.

Archived