Five Night's At Freddy's 2: Grand Reopening

F3RR1S

Seriously? What's so scary about some bear? A quality game is Slender, this is about as scary as a Snickers wrapper.

It's...hard to explain until you play it. 

Allow me to explain it:

He comes out of nowhere are screams at your face, simple as that.

I first heard of Freddy's from the off-topic forums (thanks everyone); went home that night to purchase and play the game. Well, that was a terrifying experience! Would not say no to a sequel if it happens. In fact, bring it on Freddy! 

Just not FOXY. Foxy scared me half to death.

I first heard of Freddy's from the off-topic forums (thanks everyone); went home that night to purchase and play the game. Well, that was a terrifying experience! Would not say no to a sequel if it happens. In fact, bring it on Freddy! 

Just not FOXY. Foxy scared me half to death.

Jan, i feel you, i don't have much experiences with foxy, never saw him on night 2.

however, i just played it 5 mins. ago, and, i couldn't play.... :spidercowers:

Imo Foxy is the best animatron, since it's actually scary to see/hear him run your way. Less of the surprising animatron in your face plus loud altered child scream and deliver actual not cheap scares that will be remembered by their build up and impact. Imo Dead Hand from OOT back in the day was a scary situation well done(mostly due to being young :p ).The door locks, you're trapped in a haunted well and all you see are those nasty hands. And then they grab you and the abomination emerges. That feeling when Link is grabbed and that gruesome thing shambles your way to bite you...

This is what I miss in current day games. It's all about sudden scary footage on screen accompanied by a loud noise. Sure, it does the job but it always feels so lacking and cheap...

Seriously? What's so scary about some bear? A quality game is Slender, this is about as scary as a Snickers wrapper.

I always thought the idea of being trapped in one room was ingenious - it gives the player a sense of helplessness. The whole jumpscaring... I could have just done with them coming into the room, maybe some ambient crackling or creaking, but no screeching..

WHAT DID THEY DO TO FOXY THIS IS HORRIBLE. HE WAS MY FAVORITE

Now he looks like a blue mouse with lipstick.

Looks like they're actually two different foxies. Else Foxy is a dragqueen :p Could be symbolical for the game series dragging on the jumpscares, hue.

Then they would stuff a metal endoskeleton into him, thus killing Mike anyways.

the animatronics only stuff him into a suit because they think he is a endoskeleton.

phone guy said the animatronics do this because its against the restaurant rules.

now we use some math.

Mike (endoskeleton) + Animatronic suit = Mike can chill in the security room

Archived