Five Night's At Freddy's 2: Grand Reopening

F3RR1S

I have a problem with there's no replayability once you get to 20 20 20 etc. custom.

how will the sequel skip this problem?

My guess? FNAF MP, play as the animatronics!

I mean, even with new animatronics and scares it would get stale after one complete playthrough. Plus more actual scares and not suddenly animatronic and edited child scream would be nice regardless though...

Mother of God....

Time for a new horror.

Also, what does "something borrowed, something new" mean? Did they borrow the technology and make new  animatronics?

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a silver sixpence in her shoe. The phrase is from an old rhyme about what brides should wear during their weddings for good luck, but I have no idea what it means in regards to these promotionals.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a silver sixpence in her shoe. The phrase is from an old rhyme about what brides should wear during their weddings for good luck, but I have no idea what it means in regards to these promotionals.

The borrowed part is one of the previous robot animals but with a messed up face. The new part is a new robotic animal. Boom. Simple.

Oh god, FNAF is turning into a wedding simulator...

Archived