Phase 2 tommoror?

See here. This is the second thread about this posted in 7 hours. it won't speed it up more. When it's ready they will announce. 

I think people are just getting a bit antsy and running out of topics with the lack of new information, so they're just posting asking when they can play it too, for lack of better things to talk about. Not the best idea, but I can see where they're coming from. This week's rhymes with play should bring in some new DST information and remedy the situation.

How do these threads not get locked immediately?

Tomer has made so many now, I don't think the "No, read this thread for info" method is working at all.

Klei is keeping the open expression idea here, but if these threads go off the rails/multiply too much they will be locked by a Mod or Admin member. Klei reserves the right to change their minds though and lock threads that disrupt too much.

Thanks everybody for responding properly with what was explained so far. 

I'm assuming it's going to be next Monday. Monday would be smartest so they could monitor it the whole week.

I'm confused about your reasoning here.

Assume it starts on a Monday - They will monitor it from Monday to Sunday and get a full week.

Assume it starts on a Tuesday - They will monitor it from Tuesday to Monday and get a full week.

It'd honestly probably make the most sense to start it on a weekday though. People flooding in and crashing the servers wouldn't be the best (and they wouldn't be able to flood in because most people would be at school/work)

I've had a realization... if we bump this thread every day it will eventually be true. o_O

Not if it gets loicked for repeated bumping.

Trust me, the topic has enough interest to last a few days. 

I'm confused about your reasoning here.

Assume it starts on a Monday - They will monitor it from Monday to Sunday and get a full week.

Assume it starts on a Tuesday - They will monitor it from Tuesday to Monday and get a full week.

It'd honestly probably make the most sense to start it on a weekday though. People flooding in and crashing the servers wouldn't be the best (and they wouldn't be able to flood in because most people would be at school/work)

While officially the week starts on a Sunday, the unofficial "work" week starts Monday. Having Klei people come in on a Sunday recognized day of rest (whether caused by secular or religious reasons in the Western world)  to work when people aren't expecting it would not fare as well. 

I'm guessing that phase two will come out on Monday, cause as I can remember, devs said that that they would release DST to first people from general public on late September. Yet they only gave it to their F&F. Two weeks is long enough, I wanna see DST being given to some other people too -_o

Not if it gets loicked for repeated bumping.

Trust me, the topic has enough interest to last a few days. 

While officially the week starts on a Sunday, the unofficial "work" week starts Monday. Having Klei people come in on a Sunday recognized day of rest (whether caused by secular or religious reasons in the Western world)  to work when people aren't expecting it would not fare as well. 

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest bumping for the sake of bumping, but rather bumping with contributing replies.

I get the reasoning there on why they might want to start on Monday, but it seems to me like it's more a matter of whether they're ready or not. They might just not be ready until Wednesday or something, so they'll release then. It doesn't make sense to delay it until the next Monday, so it really could be whenever.

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest bumping for the sake of bumping, but rather bumping with contributing replies.

I get the reasoning there on why they might want to start on Monday, but it seems to me like it's more a matter of whether they're ready or not. They might just not be ready until Wednesday or something, so they'll release then. It doesn't make sense to delay it until the next Monday, so it really could be whenever.

If they mention in in a public twitch Stream, and I was mentioning the dropped hints earlier, they are ready to start this Monday. 

So... Monday, the 6th of October. Wonder what exact time. If they begin right away when the clock hits 0:00 in their time zone then I would possibly get the key at 9:00 or so. If they'll do so at their livestream times then it would be Tuesday for me :/

Archived