No Overwatch, Immediate Shooting

• Developer

Just wanted to make a note about this.  We're aware of the problem and I've put it on my priority list to investigate and resolve whenever I notice it happening.  However, we have to be very careful about how we go about fixing this particular issue because changes in the guard behaviours can have far reaching consequences.  That being said, I've had a hopeful solution in place in the main development line for a couple days now, presently under evaluation.  Unfortunately, this means the changes didn't quite make it in time for the Gr@nd B@z@@r update -- we wanted to ensure a timely update push -- but I hope you'll be heartened to know that a potential fix is in the pipeline.

Good to hear. I was just about to report it still happens after the latest update. Same deal: guard goes into overwatch, something happens elsewhere in the level (other agent performs a melee reaction on a different guard), and then it goes back to the original guard, who shoots.

Thank you for commenting about the bug. I too can confirm that the bug still happens in both of its forms after the update. Twice with nothing else going on; once with a camera drone going into overwatch halfway across the map causing a guard that had just gone onto overwatch seconds before to shoot an agent. Do what you have to to fix this, this currently makes the game unplayable.

Archived