─██░░██████░░████───██░░██───██░░██─────────
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██─███████─
─██░░████████░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██────██░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░████████░░██─████░░████─██░░██████░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─████████████████─██████████─██████████████─
────────────────────────────────────────────

That's gonna be quite a challenge for you, it took me 16 hours of thinking and planning to find a route out of that maze. I'd be amazed if anyone found a way out of that in less time.

Well it's basically very easy!

Just go left, right, up, left, left. right, straight ahead for 10 blocks, right, down, left, right, up, left, left, left, turn around and immediately right, left, left, left, right, right, right, once more up again down, take the first exit to your left, right, right, right, left, left, left, right, left, right, left aaand go down.

See, it's absolutely easy, just took me 15 and a half hours!

Well it's basically very easy!

Just go left, right, up, left, left. right, straight ahead for 10 blocks, right, down, left, right, up, left, left, left, turn around and immediately right, left, left, left, right, right, right, once more up again down, take the first exit to your left, right, right, right, left, left, left, right, left, right, left aaand go down.

See, it's absolutely easy, just took me 15 and a half hours!

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left Right, B, A...wait, I'm lost, starting over....

That's gonna be quite a challenge for you, it took me 16 hours of thinking and planning to find a route out of that maze. I'd be amazed if anyone found a way out of that in less time.

Yeah, especially with the whole map unlocked! I mean, knowing where you have to go really makes the challenge, ei?

Archived