Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

I never said it wasnt, I just said that there are people who mention something regardless or not its revelant to the topic, wasn't saying that what's been said here was not relevant. I mostly see those in are that are almost always toxic and poisonous, known as 'Youtube comments'.

Youtube comments are a whole nother thing, it doesn't really get more toxic than that.

EDIT: I mean, toxic still on acceptable levels.

Youtube comments are a whole nother thing, it doesn't really get more toxic than that.

EDIT: I mean, toxic still on acceptable levels.

I heard that 4chan( has many offensive people) and Tumblr(has many offended people) have many places that are even more toxic than some of the worst sections of comment on youtube, I-I'm even afraid of checking to see if those statements are true!

I heard that 4chan( has many offensive people) and Tumblr(has many offended people) have many places that are even more toxic than some of the worst sections of comment on youtube, I-I'm even afraid of checking to see if those statements are true!

Thing is, I meant on an acceptable level to the average human being. Those you mention would be shunned as weird and crazy in reallife, while those on Youtube would just be massive pricks, but not overdoing it.

If you don't like the show, then don't gripe over it. Just ignore it and move on.

The only griping I'm doing is the fact there is too much of it on this topic.

Discussion about these horses is over, do not talk about them again. Let's change the subject, please.

How about: I had 3 cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I feel fat, even though I'm 103

Discussion about these horses is over, do not talk about them again. Let's change the subject, please.

How about: I had 3 cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I feel fat, even though I'm 103

I had 7.

Your move.

I don't even know what cinnamon rolls are.

The problem with creating a topic without any real purpose is that anyone can use it for any purpose.

Oh well, guess now you know.

Okay, seriously. I don't like the show, and don't want it contaminating another perfectly good horrible topic.

*Mentions ponies. Mentions ponies a minute later. Makes status update on ponies. Does it again with a new one. And again. And again. Asked to quit. Can't stop; makes more pony replies. PM's everybody about ponies every minute.*

Now for the sake of discussion, let's say this person who did this was using something besides ponies and was named Weirdobob...do ya get it NOW?

(*Tries really really hard to make an empathy connection.*)

*Mentions ponies. Mentions ponies a minute later. Makes status update on ponies. Does it again with a new one. And again. And again. Asked to quit. Can't stop; makes more pony replies. PM's everybody about ponies every minute.*

Now for the sake of discussion, let's say this person who did this was using something besides ponies and was named Weirdobob...do ya get it NOW?

(*Tries really really hard to make an empathy connection.*)

Pfffshsgsshhgisuogytrsgfiyulh;glyftdruygf]klihgyf

Like I would do that 

heh

I mean, it's not like I do, right?

Right?

Yeah?

I should PM @the truthseeker about this... And send another one to him after 17 minutes!

Archived