Weirdobob's Thread Made of Yarn or Sumthin

Auth

The Last Question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

1 hour ago, Mobbstar said:

Papa smurf, can you tell again why this thread has to close down?

You see brainy, this thread is 125 pages of catastrophe and gibberish. I'm making a new one with a clear direction that's more centered around other things im doing rather than random brain junk gibberish

38 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

You see brainy, this thread is 125 pages of catastrophe and gibberish. I'm making a new one with a clear direction that's more centered around other things im doing rather than random brain junk gibberish

But captain, can't you just tack the meaningful stuff onto this thread like I tack on my pants because I never figured out how belts work?

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

But captain, can't you just tack the meaningful stuff onto this thread like I tack on my pants because I never figured out how belts work?

Well, for one, new people would start at page one and think they have to go through all 125 to be able to talk or something like that, at least, that's how i work. That, and this thread already keeps a lot of people out that I'd really like feedback from on the projects I'm going to be working on in the next one. And I feel directly walking up to every single forumer and asking them to look at this thread for every single post I make in it would be a little too much. So, I want to make a new one that isn't as bogged down with junk that this one is, I mean, after all, I've had three relationships and a lot of enemies-but-now-im-fine-with and a lot of friendships and connections I've lost, not to mention the monumental changes that have occured to me as a person that this thread sticks out like a sore thumb to new people and they read it and think that I'm the same person that I was the years ago I first made this.

Archived