Anyone from the forum, who is already in first open Beta?

I just realized that it's the day when first people will get access to DST. Are there any people yet? If you're one of then, be sure to tell! I checked my email and got no message, so I'm assuming I didn't get into first beta. Well, better luck next time, I guess.

I want to get entry. But I also hope not to because, I have no friends to play with since I only have 3 (1 is waiting for a stable version, and the other two I doubt would want to play it right when it comes out) and another friend who is getting it when it comes out (which isn't a good move since I think XP will transfer from Don't Starve to Don't Starve Together.)

I want to get entry. But I also hope not to because, I have no friends to play with since I only have 3 (1 is waiting for a stable version, and the other two I doubt would want to play it right when it comes out) and another friend who is getting it when it comes out (which isn't a good move since I think XP will transfer from Don't Starve to Don't Starve Together.)

did you apply for it? if you don't want it, then why did you apply for it? i dont any friends, let alone three, and i still want it :C

Have they confirmed they sent them out yet?

As far as I can tell, they haven't sent them yet. I've been refreshing forums, reddit and twitter like a maniac all days just to see if there has been hint that they've been sent.

Honestly, I think if they do send them, it'll be later in the day. Maybe around the time they do the live streams every week. *fingers crossed*

As posted above, yes. That is the timetable. Once you are accepted, you will see those things like Bug trackers and Suggestions/feedback.

And you may talk about your beta experience at this time, but you must make sure it';s clear any content you share is stated it's beta and in development.

(that should cover it.)  

I better get in soon or I'll murder them in their sleep. have to be extra nice to them.

Highlight the original post to see what I revealed is true :>

Archived