DST Beta Update (Phase 1) - Sept 22nd

JoeW

well i dint like the ghost system can we have a option to with you die, and there is no way to revive meatefegie/touchstone you are banned from the server and when the meat effegies is used you get the max health back?

They said in the stream that the ghost thing is what they are planning for default mode, they will have a hardcore mode at some point as well, and maybe some other modes if they get around to it. Also when you perma die they will plan to have a cooldown period where you cannot enter that server again for a while

whate none of my friends have registerd so im never going to play dont starve togheter beta?

whate none of my friends have registerd so im never going to play dont starve togheter beta?

There will be a chance during Phase 3, I imagine, right now they are focusing on those who applied to get their keys.

Be sure to check out their twitch stream at http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment , every Thursday at 3:30pm PST! They have random giveaways at the end of their stream. I have more information in my signature topic if you want more information. You just might get lucky!

There's always hope!

Archived