That doctor reminds me of me, too o_o

:wilson_evil:

I am a stalker

Not really

By the way guys, on a scale of 1 to 10, how squeamish are you?

1 meaning you could watch someone do open-heart surgery

10 meaning you faint at a papercut

Why am I asking? It's because I'm in the mood for making gruesome artwork, and I'm working on one right now. I was wondering how many layers of spoilers I should stick on, well, because...

Let's preform a dissection, shall we?
Edited by DragonUnderTheStairs

And out of the darkness...

(Warning, gory and not for squeamish people)

Don't say I didn't warn you
Really though. It's terrible.
What do you think about Wilson as a puppet master?
I think the insanity would drive him to the point of dissecting himself so he could learn the scientific reason for his powers. Eventually They got tired of healing him, so they made it so he could take apart his body and put it back together like a jigsaw.
That's what the picture is.
Okay. Here it comes.
post-459449-0-55404300-1412290414_thumb.

I will now be going back to more lighthearted stuff. Like drawing video game characters as fish and other pointless things.

Also, for more things from that roleplay:

What do you think of slurper Wolfgang, glommer Wigfrid, treeguard Woody, ancient guardian Wickerbottom, and krampus Wendy?
  • Like 1

And out of the darkness...

(Warning, gory and not for squeamish people)

Meh. The drawing itself is great, but it could be dazing-ier. Like that one scene in the Exorcist when she repeatedly rams a cross... yeah, I shouldn't give you inspiration.

What do you think of slurper Wolfgang, glommer Wigfrid, treeguard Woody, ancient guardian Wickerbottom, and krampus Wendy?

But Woodie would nibble on himself (what a fantastic thing for RP). I'm not sure what to think of Krampus Wendy. Then again, I'm not really paying attention to the RP, so I wouldn't know the why or how. Wolfgang, Wathgirther and Willhelma sound great!

Meh. The drawing itself is great, but it could be dazing-ier. Like that one scene in the Exorcist when she repeatedly rams a cross... yeah, I shouldn't give you inspiration.

But Woodie would nibble on himself (what a fantastic thing for RP). I'm not sure what to think of Krampus Wendy. Then again, I'm not really paying attention to the RP, so I wouldn't know the why or how. Wolfgang, Wathgirther and Willhelma sound great!

The drawing works pretty well when you show it to someone because they are sitting in your chair and you want them off. I did that today.

Oh, and inspiration? I got plenty from a dream last night. I guess I should expect that sort of thing from watching Five Nights @ Freddy's gameplay before going to bed.

I love your art! I like all of it! And the fishes are cool c:

Also, I loved your spoiler-in-spoiler warning thing :grin:

I love your art! I like all of it! And the fishes are cool c:

Also, I loved your spoiler-in-spoiler warning thing :grin:

THANK YOU

And that isn't just to you, it's to EVERYONE on this forum!

NOTHING LIKE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE TO HELP YOU GET OVER HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IN FRENCH CLASS!