[Crash] - [Update2] Door Disabled

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: [update2] Door Disabled

Issue Description: Not sure if it has to do with this

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/40844-gameplay-update2-update-resets-difficulty/

But when I tried to load my save, which is in the Mid game, after choosing a map to play after update convert, I got the following error message

There was an error loading: ./sim/simactions.lua:105: DOOR DISABLED

Do you want to try loading from the start of the level?

post-452228-0-22105900-1410958112_thumb.

So, yeah. Here's my save file.

Steps to Reproduce: * indicating not sure if it mattered

1*. Update the save file to Update 2

2. Load a game (*Code name:Insomniac)

3. Close the game mid way

4. Reload

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: [update2] Door Disabled

Issue Description: Not sure if it has to do with this

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/40844-gameplay-update2-update-resets-difficulty/

But when I tried to load my save, which is in the Mid game, after choosing a map to play after update convert, I got the following error message

There was an error loading: ./sim/simactions.lua:105: DOOR DISABLED

Do you want to try loading from the start of the level?

So, yeah. Here's my save file.

Steps to Reproduce: * indicating not sure if it mattered

1*. Update the save file to Update 2

2. Load a game (*Code name:Insomniac)

3. Close the game mid way

4. Reload

savegame.zip

• Developer

Do you recall if during play you encountered an incident regarding a security door?  The text would have come up in a dialog like this, when trying to unlock a door:

Before unlocking the door, you notice an exposed service panel. It's possible you could overload the system and unlock the entire floor, but not without risk...

Do you recall if during play you encountered an incident regarding a security door?  The text would have come up in a dialog like this, when trying to unlock a door:

Before unlocking the door, you notice an exposed service panel. It's possible you could overload the system and unlock the entire floor, but not without risk...

Yes, it did, it was a locked security door. But at the time I have a pass card, so I was like why do I need to bother with the risk when I can just open it with pass card, so I refused to take the risk and opened the gate as normal.

Archived