Don't starve together, TOGETHER!

Why do you think I put them in spoiler tags?

Mine still go off the side of the screen, like this:

post-461118-0-59263600-1412485999_thumb.

post-461118-0-16210600-1412486002_thumb.

I think you may be using a lower resolution or something.

By the way, my tradition of killing all of my bunnies at the end of each winter has finally paid off :grin:

Wow, I can't believe my little thread lasted so long! With the first wave of beta keys for "Don't Starve Together" coming, I guess we're done..

Preparing for don't starve together! lol

Thank you so much to all of you, making this forum as big as it got!

Wow, I can't believe my little thread lasted so long! With the first wave of beta keys for "Don't Starve Together" coming, I guess we're done..

No man, thank you! I love this thread! I made it to day 60 and broke my old record! I'd say we still get going, since some people still don't have a key. 

and now I suggest a new thing:

"surviving in DST, together (I dunno the title)"

you survive in DST, and very 10 days or so (without being a ghost/ die) we post our base, just like here. to see how far we can get knowing that others can come wreck everything anytime.

Like Adam is saying, no, thank you, this was fun.

I feel like a lot of people still aren't done with this thread, considering only somewhere in the range of 1% of people have keys.

I am, however. Since I last posted, I teleportato'd to a new world as WX-78 and have gotten to day 200

No man, thank you! I love this thread! I made it to day 60 and broke my old record! I'd say we still get going, since some people still don't have a key. 

and now I suggest a new thing:

"surviving in DST, together (I dunno the title)"

you survive in DST, and very 10 days or so (without being a ghost/ die) we post our base, just like here. to see how far we can get knowing that others can come wreck everything anytime.

This sounds like a great thread, but can we hold off until a lot of people have DST? I, personally, think it would be more interesting once most of the forum members have it.

This sounds like a great thread, but can we hold off until a lot of people have DST? I, personally, think it would be more interesting once most of the forum members have it.

yeah, let's wait a few weeks for this. 

You heard it here first, folks, most forum members will have DST in "a few weeks"

:p

it's just a guideline

smartbutt :razz:

Not a very specific one, either. I mean a few weeks? that could be anywhere from two weeks to like two months before it becomes a long while.

Also "Smartbutt" sounds so weird to say. I'm much more used to the alternative.

I made it to day 60! woo!

And since im still gonna keep this up, here's my amazing base!

post-226541-0-41503100-1413025428_thumb.

I added a birdcage (I nemed him henry. isn't he adorable?) and after the time this was screenshot, i added a pigu house. i also FINALLY got a walrus tusk from that two-tusked son of a female dog. along with another tam o' shanter. i took the screenshot of mt base earlier that 60, because the snow makes things ugly. i also murdred the spider queen and ripped her head of. and imma wear it as a HAT.

This time, i DID screenshot my map, at day 66-67:

post-226541-0-41390100-1413025435_thumb.

I feel like im doing great! i hope more people still do this, as i'd like to see how thangs are going for others.

I'll be sure to upload my progress on day 80. if i get that far. i hope so.

Im the only guy still doing this, aren't I

My base, day 80:

post-226541-0-42522600-1413065757_thumb.

Deerclops came around this time, so i ran off and survived a few days away from ase. luckily he only smashed a drying rack and the pig house. I also made the base a little bit bigger. because turfs.

Thank god he didn't get to henry...

Im the only guy still doing this, aren't I

My base, day 80:

attachicon.gif2014-10-11_00003.jpg

Deerclops came around this time, so i ran off and survived a few days away from ase. luckily he only smashed a drying rack and the pig house. I also made the base a little bit bigger. because turfs.

Thank god he didn't get to henry...

Sorry, I kinda lost interest.

Sounds great

So, once DST is open to public, I may make a new thread, or continue using this one (If I make a new thread, I will make a comment on this one)

We may continue sharing our base designs, survival tactics etc.

Thanks for the great run everyone!

Archived