Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Many of us want to pass the time, so while we wait... What should we do to pass the time? You can suggest challenges, ask questions, but all in all, pass the time. I for one can not wait until the Don't Starve Together closed beta begins on the 22nd. So, let's start, shall we?

SillyWilson    287

Okay, i'm game for time-passing. Let's see....

about how many players would it tank to successfully tank the Killer Bee setpiece?

With or without beehats? Without the hats and with log suits and/or football helms, I'm guessing 5. 3 to distract the bees, 2 to destroy the hives while they're gone, then they all pick off the bees one by one.

Palpetinus    839

Do it like me: I went to train for DST, realised DS is rather easy and quit after twenty minutes! :grin:

In all seriousness, just keep playing DS to then show your sick skillz to all the other starvers.

Mobbstar    13996

kill a boss with wendi without weapons (armor is valid)

Sure, lemme get some tallbird eggs really quickly.

Pizza is actually from Asia. Early Italian explorers discovered the "covered bread" and implemented it into their of culture.

SillyWilson    287

Declare what you would implement into don't starve together if you were a dev at klei?

If I was a dev at klei, I would make sure that one of the characters made a refference to bill nye the science guy while examining Wilson.  :lol:

Malk    21

Make Chester a living time bomb and set him on people MWA HAHAA

However...

I have billions of telltale hearts anyone can take :3