I'm Backkk XD

Little Teemo

I don't know if you guys remember me but i was really active back in the day ( when food doesn't spoiled) are the veteran still around? XD i've been busy working and got into League of Legends so i lost track of the game for a bit but super excited to hear about the multiplayer mode, hopefully i can get into the close beta as well =3

I kind of remember you.

Welcome back!

Edit: as much as I enjoyed getting a post count for this thread, this needs to be moved to the off topic area

@the truthseeker ?

@Syd ?

(I don't remember any other mods names)

Pro-tip, instead of mentioning all the mods you can just report the OP, that'll get the attention of some mod to move it. Of course only when an actual mod action is required for sure, not every time you want someone to see something :p

Yeah right, if he's back, then I'm running the place...ahh...oops..oh, welcome back! lil' Teemo! ;)

(yes, and in the future, please use the report button @TRENTOMINOUS and everybody else, even if it's something as nice as just moving a thread.)  

Someone make an addon script thing for Google Chome to change the "report" button to "summon mod" please :p

Thank you guys XD, i was really active back in 2012 (old timer would remember when food have no spoilage XD) remember all the map we can share! the good old times XD.....i have to definitly catch up with the game again. The last patch i played was the rain patch so that's a while back. I will find time to visit the raidcall again for sure!

Thank you guys XD, i was really active back in 2012 (old timer would remember when food have no spoilage XD) remember all the map we can share! the good old times XD.....i have to definitly catch up with the game again. The last patch i played was the rain patch so that's a while back. I will find time to visit the raidcall again for sure!

Remember the circle islands.

Never forget.

Archived