Thanks Klei! This game is awesome.

IamWeasel

I just wanted to drop a line to show my appreciation for the work you have done here.

I have been a gamer all my life, 35 years now and I really missed those good old fashioned platformers; there are some besides Mark of the Ninja, but not many. I grew up playing with the Commodore 64, NES, Atari etc. Games back then were so much better and more innovative than nowadays. Now, it is all about graphics... but not with Mark of the Ninja! (Doesn't mean I don't like your art style, which I do!) Your game is ALL about gameplay.

This might be one of the best platform games I've ever played. It really felt like "The Last Ninja" (1987 System 3) which was a game I was fond of as a kid. You can take this as a huge compliment.

Everthing clicks in this game. The artwork, the stealth, the rushing, the sound FX, the music, the story, the upgrades... everything. You guys have done an excellent job!

Playing this game threw me back to my childhood memories; feeling all excited while playing a videogame. A feeling which I haven't felt for years!

Great job Klei... I really long for a sequel!

Mark of the Ninja is now in my top 10 of best games I've ever played. It is fun and I can't wait to do it all over again... try to beat the ultimate score.

Thanks for making Mark of the Ninja! This game rocks.

(Subscribed to your forum just to let you know this)

The Last Ninja was an awesome game. Wish I could get it now!

I have saved all the hardware and software I've ever bougth since I was a kid and most of it still works. Takes up a lot of space as well ;)

The Last Ninja has always been a special game to me. It was so d*amn good. I still have the original poster, complete with cuts and bruises, now hanging framed above my computer desk.

Nowadays it is considered abandonware and you can download legaly from the internet along with tons of other free games. You still need a program to run it on PC though, but the good news is: that is free as well.

But in all honesty, nothing tops playing those old games on their original systems.

Thats awesome. I'll have to look into where I can download it and the program to run it.

I played it with my brother on the Commodore 64. We would have a great time taking turns trying to find all the weapons and solving puzzles. Had some great times playing that game. Some of the few times we wouldn't fight. Lol.

Thanks for reminding me of a great game I played as a kid! If you can, post a pic of the poster. I'd love to see it. Thanks again.

The Last Ninja has always been a special game to me. It was so d*amn good. I still have the original poster, complete with cuts and bruises, now hanging framed above my computer desk.

Archived