Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

dontstarvexpertII

bunny wabbits: what's wrong with them?

ALWAYS, I RUN TOWARDS 'EM THEY RUN TO THEIR BURROWS. DAT MAKES IT EASIER TO CATCH 'EM. I make it so I am on one side of the hole, the rabbit is on the other. DEN I ATTACK DE WASCALLY WABBIT, AND KILL IT. Easy meal!!! :joyous:  :joyous:  :joyous:  :willowilson:

the truthseeker    1561

ALWAYS, I RUN TOWARDS 'EM THEY RUN TO THEIR BURROWS. DAT MAKES IT EASIER TO CATCH 'EM. I make it so I am on one side of the hole, the rabbit is on the other. DEN I ATTACK DE WASCALLY WABBIT, AND KILL IT. Easy meal!!! :joyous:  :joyous:  :joyous:  :willowilson:

And this is why you need to take a break from Wigfrid and her Spear and magic helmet. :p 

Prince143    65

Bring some pigs ... corner those rabbits so it is a sure kill  :joyous:

Bring some pigs ... corner those rabbits so it is a sure kill  :joyous:

Once I burnt some trees and summoned a Treeguard by accident and then he killed off the nearby tentacles and some spiders and then he killed some pigs and gave me meat.

DearScops    6

Who's wigfrid? I mean I only have Wilson, Willow, and wendy

Wigfrid is an unlockable character of the Reign of Giants DLC, she has her own spear and helmet which are both amazing items because of their stats and cheap recipes :)

the truthseeker    1561

And this is why you need to take a break from Wigfrid and her Spear and magic helmet. :razz:

Who's wigfrid? I mean I only have Wilson, Willow, and wendy

Wigfrid is an unlockable character of the Reign of Giants DLC, she has her own spear and helmet which are both amazing items because of their stats and cheap recipes :-)

And I was referring to both your Elmer Fudd-like wording in your OP as well as her Spear and magic helmet inference making a "What's Opera Doc" reference.  

Wigfrid is an unlockable character of the Reign of Giants DLC, she has her own spear and helmet which are both amazing items because of their stats and cheap recipes :-)

I have Don't Starve Beta PC. So I can't get Wigfrid. But I have Wendy, and her twin sister Abigail who SHALL EAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

DearScops    6

And I was referring to both your Elmer Fudd-like wording in your OP as well as her Spear and magic helmet inference making a "What's Opera Doc" reference.

I should have figured that! I've seen it so many times years ago! Good reference by the way :D

the truthseeker    1561

I have Don't Starve Beta PC. So I can't get Wigfrid. But I have Wendy, and her twin sister Abigail who SHALL EAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

It's not beta, it hasn't been Beta since late February, early access since Early April and has been released  since May 30th (with all its updated patches since late June 2014,) and is a measly $5  for almost an entirely new game.

And ghosts don't eat silly! 

I should have figured that! I've seen it so many times years ago! Good reference by the way  :grin:

Thank you very much! 

It's not beta, it hasn't been Beta since late February, early access since Early April and has been released  since May 30th (with all its updated patches since late June 2014,) and is a measly $5  for almost an entirely new game.

And ghosts don't eat silly! 

Thank you very much! 

I killed a beefalo with abigail, then died later on some how, I forgot.

DearScops    6

What's funny is I didn't know that was until I saw the vid!!! I'M ONLY TWELVE-ISH...

"The learning and knowledge that we have, is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant."

-Plato

People never stop learning :D