New video

• Developer

Nice to see a bit more of that poster, also is that Forbidden Knowledge playing on that TV in the back? Neat.

Good eye! Yeah, we had Forbidden Knowledge and the Reign of Giants trailer looping on our TVs for Don't Starve (the Invisible, Inc area had the trailer for that game going).

Seth your voice even cracks on your own name! XD

Gotta give him some credit though, I'd be even more dead after days of PAX madness. XD

Haha, this video is chock full of cracks--PAX is pretty brutal on the ol' vocal chords :grin:. I actually made it out of this PAX in better shape than at PAX East, which was a day shorter. Go figure.

... How tall is that guy he's talking to? Or is Seth actually just really short? That threw me off. i mean he's clearly not me short but wow that guy was kinda dwarfing him

but open beta soon. exciting. 

He was pretty tall! But I'm also pretty short (about 5' 5")...

What is a telltale heart? I heard it get mentioned as they were talking about player revival.

It's a fourth way of revival. Other than the other three (which you can haunt to revive), however, this thing can only be given to a ghost by another player (as such, it won't appear in singleplayer).

At 3:00 it's Midnight and there is a full moon. Yet it's pitch black and you can't move out of the light.

That means the Demo did not have RoG enabled.

@SethR ...?

SethR stated that RoG, caves and mods are not working in DST yet, but will be in the full release (except maybe mods)

Archived