Your "must buy game" this Autumn/Winter

TheStupidpancake

Idk what Rebirth is.

*ducks under thrown tomatoes while a chorus of boos ring out*

I'll go hide in the corner of shame now...

But seriously, the only game I know of that's coming out this fall is Pokemon ruby/sapphire, which I am looking forward to. I don't really keep up with what's coming out or what's hot at the moment so I end up playing a lot of games when they are old. If a new Ace Attorney game is coming out I will be looking forward to that. Now, back to my corner.

Idk what Rebirth is.

*ducks under thrown tomatoes while a chorus of boos ring out*

I'll go hide in the corner of shame now...

But seriously, the only game I know of that's coming out this fall is Pokemon ruby/sapphire, which I am looking forward to. I don't really keep up with what's coming out or what's hot at the moment so I end up playing a lot of games when they are old. If a new Ace Attorney game is coming out I will be looking forward to that. Now, back to my corner.

It's the second Binding of Isaac game.

I don't get why not everyone has BoI. It's like what, 1€/$ on sale? Maybe 1,50? You get that by selling card drops!

When I was burnt out on this kind of game, I even got it with the Roguelike Humble Bundle sale. I can't imagine people not getting it for dirt cheap now and getting that sweet 33% discount for Rebirth...dammit and not November yet :0 

When I was burnt out on this kind of game, I even got it with the Roguelike Humble Bundle sale. I can't imagine people not getting it for dirt cheap now and getting that sweet 33% discount for Rebirth...dammit and not November yet :0 

It's a shame Rebirth won't be this cheap, I liked that it was a "everyone has it" kind of game.

Of course I can understand a higher price.

Archived