Full playthrough with beginner-friendly commentary (Video)

I'm not sure how useful this will be for more experienced players, but I recorded a let's play of Invisible, Inc. and talked over the choices I was making along the way. There's a few strategic hiccups, but I think it was a fairly decent run and a new player might be able to pick up some useful tips. Enjoy!

A Fine Start - Episode 1

This was recorded over the last week, which means this is a playthrough of Build 19.08.14.

Hey! Glad you both liked it and thanks for the kind words.

I'm still trying to figure out how much time is worth setting aside to detention facilities, in the hopes of expanding your team. Do you reckon I should have tried a third time?

IMO, getting that 3rd agent is a huge boon, it just gives you so much extra flexibility in terms of strategy. It also really helps when you have multiple branching paths, only having 2 agents when there are 3 different directions you need to explore means you're probably going to have to back track and waste a few turns.

A large part of my playstyle involves hacking as many devices as possible before the firewalls increase by the 2nd alarm. Having 3 agents allows you to explore a big chunk of the map quickly and find most of the things you need to hack before that firewall increase. This is especially useful for the vault missions where you need as much energy as possible to hack the vault itself.

I would suggest doing detention missions until you get that 3rd agent, then just focus on vault/other missions after that. 4 agents is nice but not totally necessary, 3 just seems like the perfect amount for me personally.

Archived