Help on Final Mission

Can someone please help me to identify the doors centered in the picture below? I consider myself experienced on some levels but this is my first Day 4 run.

post-446664-0-96818100-1409190651_thumb.

Are these decorative, definitely the right way to go, definitely optional, or a random occurence that is common in the level or that I just haven't seen before? For that matter, is the final mission randomly generated? Can you give me any tips related specifically to this mission that you can give me (How the courier performs and is at risk, etc.)?

Thanks.

Turrets should be used when target will begin closing in. Then lure the guard under turret and the second one will have to deal with them, so you can do something about him and pin him down. My concern is what might happen when the 2nd guard will report downed guard or other will hear the gunshots and will decide to investigate... Hopefully the second turret is looking at the entrance?

I hope their patrol routes are exploitable (or you're ok with using those turrets).

Nope, those are 2 really absurd stationary spots, and their notice tiles are impossible to use currently because of the turrets.

My only regret is that I didn't farm PWR at the end of last mission, or find a good Incognita program (Still Power Drip, fail.)

Nope, those are 2 really absurd stationary spots, and their notice tiles are impossible to use currently because of the turrets.

My only regret is that I didn't farm PWR at the end of last mission, or find a good Incognita program (Still Power Drip, fail.)

Well, in that case...

I hope ... you're ok with using those turrets.

:encouragement:

There is a turn limit of 15 turns - if I remember correctly - to bring the courier to the elevator.

I've gotten 15, 22, 21, and 7. Those are numbers I remember seeing off the top of my head, 7 was today at the end of a stealth-only mission and was lucky to find the elevator in time to get him out, after having "activated" the couriers timer before seeing the elevator location.

It may be purely random, and it may have to do with the map's size on the final story mode, as the mapsize was pretty small during the 7turn timer mission, and massive on the 20 ones.

His timer may also be influenced by the building agency, Senkaku, K&O, or FTM.  I will try to look through my twitch vods and see if it's random or not.

Archived