Tease for Early Access Update 1: PWR Play - Arrives Sept 2nd

When the game crashed for everyone it was because it switched from '2 days to new build' to 'New build imminent" so I'm guessing it is 24 hours from that time. The first reported crash on this forum was at 07:42 EST so I'd take a guess that it's 7 a.m. EST today we'll see the update. Or its when everyone shows up for work at Klei and they decide to release it whenever. It's not 12 a.m. EST today that much I can say. 

My game status in the menu says Next build in 31 days, but I had no updates in my steam downloads.

Unless this is something you only see from nano fabs or something.

Maybe the status is just a web based counter display?  and the update files are still on route?

My game status in the menu says Next build in 31 days, but I had no updates in my steam downloads.

Maybe the status is just a web based counter display?  and the update files are still on route?

Have you Restarted steam then verified the integrity of your game cache? 

I'm pretty sure it's just a simple counter that's not actually attached to Klei's Big Red Button, as we've yet to see the release even after the timer reset. We'll see it sometime today ;)

Archived