[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

"I can't do that" when using spacebar

Steps to reproduce

Press and hold the spacebar when using a tool to harvest something such as a tree or rock

Continue to hold spacebar

Describe your issue

I wasn't sure how to categorize this, so I chose "graphics" lol. Basically if you keep holding spacebar after harvesting something (to pick up the items it dropped, for example), a message will pop saying you can't do that. Gameplay isn't affected, it's just a bit annoying.
I can't find the version number... but it's the most recent steam version.

Excess    53

What you are trying to do is to perform two separate actions (digging up the turf, and picking it up) without releasing [sPACEBAR] between each of them?

TeaDaYo    10
What you are trying to do is to perform two separate actions (digging up the turf, and picking it up) without releasing [sPACEBAR] between each of them?

Yes, that's what I was doing.

Smeggit    11

I get this too, he says "I can't do that" while he does the task. I was just testing this a bit more and it does not seem to happen with the Axe, just the Spade and Pick Axe. If I cut down a tree by holding Space and keep holding without releasing to pick up everything I do not get the "I can't do that" text. If I cut down a tree then switch to the Spade and uproot the stump by holding Space and keep holding I do get the "Can't do that" text even tho he does still pick up the wood/cones. Same with the Pick Axe, hold Space to break the rock and keep holding he says "Can't do that" while collecting the debris.

BinarySpike    10

Seems like the game checking on the next spade action prior to the stump being removed from memory. Then when your character moves to dig the stump, it has no valid target.