Early Access Update 1: PWR Play - Patch Notes

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed a bug where if an agent has multiple melee weapons equipped, when you attack someone or use the "M" key (melee overwatch?), the game won't allow you to use the other melee weapons unless you drop the weapon with the cool-down, and pick it up again. 

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I noticed a bug where if an agent has multiple melee weapons equipped, when you attack someone or use the "M" key (melee overwatch?), the game won't allow you to use the other melee weapons unless you drop the weapon with the cool-down, and pick it up again. 

Known issue, but do check Bug Tracker for these kinds of things (or post your own if not there!) 

Is it me or levels make more sense now? Before the update it was just a random combinations of room, where you could have an elevator in a closet hidden behind a box. Now you often have proper hallway and more or less adequate floor plan. If it is not my imagination it is actually bigger update than two items and difficulty levels. 

Archived