Sign in to follow this  
randompandora

Small Bird Info and discussion

Rook Mage    21

How do you hatch them?

put them near a fire. If they sweat, move them away, if they shiver, put them closer. Soon enough you shall have a FUZZY BIRD!!!!!

ArcticFox789    701

How do you hatch them?

Don't dig up old threads!

put them near a fire. If they sweat, move them away, if they shiver, put them closer. Soon enough you shall have a FUZZY BIRD!!!!!

You too!This thread had been dead for two months, could we not leave it that way?

um when you make a post it gives you title options that look the same, if theat wasn't there they wouldn't get resurected.btw tallbirds can be stunlocked to death if you hunt them at night, with no damage taken via spamming mouseclicks with any tool, or fist.

Rook Mage    21

Don't dig up old threads!You too!This thread had been dead for two months, could we not leave it that way?

its dead?! Oh noes! I'm sorry for your loss...We must take the body to the hospital and revive it!

Don't dig up old threads!You too!This thread had been dead for two months, could we not leave it that way?

I wanted to know and I wasn't gonna make another thread for a topic that already existed or you would have trolled me for that. People like you can't be pleased, and if the thread doesn't pertain to you then don't read it. Is this not a forum for gathering, sharing, and discussing information about the game? You would rather I give up because nobody else made a thread recently that answers my question?

WillowsTeddy    10

Im on day 50 and havent seen one, i want 1 smallbird so bad, on another note i found 3 madrakes in the same world, on my 40 hours of play is the first time ive found more than one.

They actually stop chasing you after abit, I tried stealing the egg. Basically it takes half an island lenght ( including the bridge) for them to give up, I believe.

What? Half an Isl... Isn't there a new world gen? No islands?

ArcticFox789    701

I wanted to know and I wasn't gonna make another thread for a topic that already existed or you would have trolled me for that. People like you can't be pleased, and if the thread doesn't pertain to you then don't read it. Is this not a forum for gathering, sharing, and discussing information about the game? You would rather I give up because nobody else made a thread recently that answers my question?

You could just ask it on another thread. Something even extremely vaguely related. Also, please vote me down reputation points for something like this. I you have a complaint, please PM me. Then I can respond out of the public domain. Sorry to be off-topic everyone.

What? Half an Isl... Isn't there a new world gen? No islands?

Dandytard has been banned for about four months now. That post was posted in December. Please read dates before quoting.

You could just ask it on another thread. Something even extremely vaguely related. Also, please vote me down reputation points for something like this. I you have a complaint, please PM me. Then I can respond out of the public domain.

Sorry to be off-topic everyone.

Dandytard has been banned for about four months now. That post was posted in December. Please read dates before quoting.

I did vote you down, and I will do so as I feel it applies. If the only thing you have to contribute is that you don't want other people to know things because of an arbitrary date on something, you should just ignore the situation, bring this thread back up didn't affect you in anyway other than by your own choice. I really shouldn't have to explain this and you doing so exposed something about you that you will have to live with (a.k.a. reputation), telling me to secretly conspire to avoid anyone knowing that you antagonize people isn't honest and lacks integrity. I'm not going to tell you how to feel about this.

ausgamer529    10

I wish they did not forget about you after fully growing up ...I got killed by my own tallbird after it grew up.also being able to saddle them up and ride around on them would be awsome