Invisible, Inc (What's your favorite team?)

Banks and Internationale.

As mentioned, Banks is useful for getting more money, unlocking red doors and paralysis, so that knocked guards dont backstab you. 

Over all she is character with the most utility in the game.

Internationale is good for remotely hijacking computers. But that is all she can do, so I think I might want to try swapping her with Deckard. His mobility might make up for not having wireless interface. Will see tho.

So far having fun :)

And remember Banks ftw!

Deckard and Banks have been my go-to starter team. Deckard mostly for the amount of AP he has as well as that cloak, and Banks because getting into those locked doors makes everything so much easier! That paralyzer also comes in handy a lot.

i always start with Banks/Deckard my self now once i unlocked her. that extra flexibility and sneaky of both the cloak and the doors really helps and saves inventory space. and now i don't have to sit on the damned guard to keep them stunned for a few more turns!

I use the Parasite, so I never find myself needing to hack consoles to grab more power. Because of that I'm going to say Deckard and Banks. It took a bit to figure out how to use her, what with her lacking a unique trait that contributes to survival like the others, but being able to open those red doors without a keycard is all kinds of heavenly. Plus I just like the idea of the senior-most (21 years working for Incognita!) and the junior-most (a measly 1 year) agents kicking ass together.

I can't wait to see how Klei's going to bring back those other two agents, what with everyone having something that makes them unique.

I originally ran with Banks and Internationale, but once I started using parasite/fusion (I usually get lockpicking early to offset this surplus) I dropped Internationale. I replaced her with Deckard for a while but now I'm trying out Shalem. With a particular aug, Shalem's rifle can handle anything (though I usually only start killing later) and give him a hi velocity dart gun to go along with that and he makes for quite the backup plan. Deckard is usually a good third agent to rescue, but unfortunately I see no benefit with Internationale with the para/fusion combo I'm running at the moment. :(

I think I will go with Shalem 11 and Internationale. Internationale is a must for me, because her ability to see and hack through walls has no equal. Shallem 11, because he starts with a good weapon that has two bullets in it per mag on top of being able to pierce armor. Add an aug that ignores heart monitor to this and he can kill with no fear at all.

You don't have to kill guards, but it's better to pay for the cleanup and keep agent(s) alive if need be. I'd rather have a weapon I don't need to use rather than not have it and need it. It saved my skin a couple of times when I started with this setup.

(btw are there Shalems 1-10 ? :grin:)

Where do you think the rest of 11's ammo went :twisted:

Back on topic though, I change my opinion almost every playthrough.

Deckard's cloak and starting movement bonus makes him a great complement to any partner, giving the team an extra edge in mobility and a nice "trump card" for getting past a well-placed guard and taking them down when other options don't work.

Internationale's abilities make her a good counter-balance against the usual need for mobility. She can access consoles guarded by turrets when no other agent could, she can find cameras in places other agents can't reach without being seen, and in some cases, can confirm a LACK of need to explore somewhere another agent would risk more to investigate.

Shalem 11 has extra inventory space, which is a minor advantage at the beginning. He relies heavily on the rifle being a major trump card. If I don't have him on my team, and find a well-placed armoured guard in my first few missions, I frequently find myself wishing for the simplicity that rifle provides. While it comes with drawbacks, the ability to essentially remove any need to juggle KO timers and cooldowns on one of your guards is HUGE. So is the ability to take down 3 enemies on consecutive turns (2 gunshots, 1 melee) with one agent. Where Deckard's cloak lets you salvage a situation as it's starting to fall apart, Shalem's gun lets you wait until the last second and turn a fail state back to your advantage.

Banks is also great to have around. Much like Internationale, her abilities allow you to reduce the need for extra speed when exploring. You can stall the recovery on KOed guards, meaning more time to assess situations. You also get to easily pass through security doors, frequently finding shortcuts through areas where other characters would have to take the long way around.

Deckard and Shalem both make it easy to progress through situations faster.

Banks and Internationale make it less important to progress quite so fast.

Deckard and Shalem provide counters to sticky situations.

Banks and Internationale avoid getting into those situations.

Deckard and Banks as the starting team for me!

Deckard's extra APs make a huge difference in early stage from my experience, I never seem to work well with Internationale and Banks at the beginning.

After that I prefer to get Internationale for her wireless scan ability.

In the story mode i play Deckard and Internationale because of Deckard's high obilty and cloak ind the early days and International's ability to hack consoles through walls, so i do't need to waste the AP of my agents for consoles. They have a great impact in the first 2 days. The problem is that they both need some equipment for day 3 and 4, but it should be possible to get one decent gun and a better neural disruptor.

In the endless mode i prefer Shalem 11 and Banks. Shalem is weak in the eraly days because of his salvage disruptor, but banks comepensate this with her abilities to open every door. The big advantage is that you get a great rifle for free and with 2 augmentations on Shalem 11, the difficulty of extremly and heavily guarded mission decreases. So you can survive with enough ammo (safes, consoles, nanofab) many days... until you do a big mistake.

I'm new to Invisible Inc so naturally I'm prone to making stupid mistakes that alert a guard with a gun ready to kill me if I make a move in any direction. So I tend to use Shalem, when I do alert a guard by mistake I play the western style quick draw shoot out game. Shallem has never lost :)

Along with Shalem I use Internationale so I can save AP and hack those nodes from afar for AP.

Banks is pretty awesome too with here paralysing injection. So I tend to swap Internationale out for her when I need to restart. The good thing about this game is that you can find and use all 4 agents through in game missions, pretty early on.

I wonder if Klei will add more agents and thus make our initial choices harder seeing as the limit is 4 and we are never sure which agent we find during the missions.

I'm new to Invisible Inc so naturally I'm prone to making stupid mistakes that alert a guard with a gun ready to kill me if I make a move in any direction. So I tend to use Shalem, when I do alert a guard by mistake I play the western style quick draw shoot out game. Shallem has never lost :-)

Along with Shalem I use Internationale so I can save AP and hack those nodes from afar for AP.

Banks is pretty awesome too with here paralysing injection. So I tend to swap Internationale out for her when I need to restart. The good thing about this game is that you can find and use all 4 agents through in game missions, pretty early on.

I wonder if Klei will add more agents and thus make our initial choices harder seeing as the limit is 4 and we are never sure which agent we find during the missions.

Welcome to the party! Yes we will have up to 6 agents to select from with our four agent pool being max. Thank you Twitch stream! 

I love dekard and banks for the first missions. I usually don't kill people of a lot in story mode. In endless mode, I am on day 31. I kill the guards as fast as possible. This makes it much easier to move. Of course first I explore the whole map to see which guards are the most annoying. Shalems rifle is very powerful combined with additional armor piercing and the argumentation that doesn't raise the tracker when you kill someone. You can also sort of stack ammo in the inventory so you never run out of it. But it comes with a price. the inventory must be full so he can't pick up any new items.

I don't need international since I play with fusion parasite dagger and oracle. Plus I use portable server 3. This gives me endless pwr. I only hack consoles for reducing the tracker and sometimes more ap, money or ammo. Depending on the situation.

Internacionale and Banks 5ever

Trying out Shalem 11 and Banks and liking that combination as well. I used to love Deckard because more Ap is OP but I found that I didn't used him to full pontecial because rarely used his very useful coat.

I prefer Banks and Internationale, because knowledge and mobility is power, and yes I mean actual PWR :)  I have found that I rarely if ever use consoles unless it's a dire situation, but Internationale's wireless scan makes her invaluable to me personally.  It makes parasite stronger, which I tend to use.

I like banks because I don't want to have to wait to explore or open options.  Also she is a godsend on any pure stealth/no weapons runs because of her added mobility through opening locked doors.

That being said, I value Shalem11's gun close to $1,100 which is a lot you could spend on other things, and

Deckard is another amazingly versatile character similar to Banks/Internationale, I just value the others a bit higher for their situation improvement kits.

I prefer Banks and Internationale, because knowledge and mobility is power, and yes I mean actual PWR :-)  I have found that I rarely if ever use consoles unless it's a dire situation, but Internationale's wireless scan makes her invaluable to me personally.  It makes parasite stronger, which I tend to use.

I like banks because I don't want to have to wait to explore or open options.  Also she is a godsend on any pure stealth/no weapons runs because of her added mobility through opening locked doors.

That being said, I value Shalem11's gun close to $1,100 which is a lot you could spend on other things, and

Deckard is another amazingly versatile character similar to Banks/Internationale, I just value the others a bit higher for their situation improvement kits.

When playing B&I, what Incognita programs do you start with? 

Archived