Because Pokemon

MenaAthena

1. Favorite: Krookodile. Crocodiles (and alligators) are my favorite animal, and giving them natural born sunglasses? Just, yes.

If Emolga gets an evolution, then its for sure becoming my fav.

2. Pokemon X. MEGA SCIZOR = THE BEST.

Also, Yveltal is just a meh looking 2edgy4me dragon. Xerneas is ballin.

3. Fennekin.

Greninja (And water starters in general) are over used. Also Chespin and it's evolves look like dorks.

4. Vaporeon. Fear the wall.

5. After 5 years or running in circles hoping to find an Eevee, 30 Golurks (literally) later, I finally found a shiny Golurk. I was like "Meh".

6. I started with a copy of Pokemon yellow for the GB-C. Still have the cart as well.

I don't hate anime, I hate the anime, as in pokemon the anime version. It just sucks so badly.(and I actually like certain animes, such as fairy tail and one piece)

Did you watch the Pokemon Origins anime? The one that was based off of the original Red and Blue games? It was quite a step up from the Adventures of Eternal 11 Year Old, even though it was only 4 episodes long. I recommend it if you haven't! 

1: What is your favorite Pokemon?

Tyranitar

#2: Pokemon X or Y?

Pokemon Y

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Fenniken.

#4: What's your favorite Eeveelution?

Jolteon

#5: What was your first shiny?

I've never had one ;n;

#6: Which was your first Pokemon game?

Pokemon red, the gameboy one.

Gah! I've been trying to attach Pokemon pictures to my post but it won't let me! it just says "Upload Skipped (Error IO)" Help please?

1) upload said image unto http://imgur.com/

2) copy the image link

3) press the picture thing and past your image link

urybI3N.png

4) have fun

5) fulfill your life with virtual animals

#1: What is your favorite Pokemon?

They see my Blaziken 

They hatin'

post-287842-0-04675700-1408857548.png

I wanna play, the very best

Pok-e-mon game

To play X, is my real test, to beat Y is my cause
(Pokemon!) Gotta play 'em all!

#3: What was your starter in Pokemon X/Y? (If you didn't play X/Y you can chose a different gen.)

Well, this is a story all 'bout how my starter got flipped-turned upside down
And i'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I got a Froakie from a guy with cool hair

Um-bre-on
Pick an evo' to start out with 

Um-bre-on
Evolves at midnight with your friendship

Torchic man, Torchic man

Doin' the things, a torchic can
How'd I get it?
It's not important.
Torchic man.

The button gets pressed

The screen comes on
The game that counts, i'm playing now

My gaming life will be the never be the same

I got Leaf Green 

(And I don't play Pokemon either. Real gamers play D&D :razz:)

NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE... let... let me show you a picture, mmm?...

Fkc9YW5.jpg

Mmm, you see this? You see what's in this picture, yes? It's a copy of Baldur's Gate 2, and a Mew-EX in a Yveltel tin case... you... you know what Baldur's Gate is, yes? It's a game based off of Advance Dungeons and Dragons... and look what's in front of it? Those are dice... yes... the other dice are on the left side of my dagger, though that's not so important at the moment. So... I play both, Baldur's Gate, and Pokemon [both TCG and VG]... I think it was a roundabout way of saying it, but, yeah... what is this about not being a real gamer, again? A real gamer doesn't exist, just, gamers. People who like to play games. Even if they don't like certain games, doesn't make them not a "true" gamer. I can, and maybe even have, gone from playing TF2 to playing a Mario edition Chess Set, or, have gone from playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, to playing Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. Because I like games.

Il0gwep.png

[Don't mind it's in a Spongebob case. I don't have a case for RCT2, so I'm using the broken half of a case form a game I has when I was younger XD]... Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Not really relevant to the situation, but I must say, one of my favorite games of all time. 

[[[ Also, lest us not forget, Albino is the one who sent me Mew-EX and Baldur's Gate II~... because she loves both too, and almost certainly more than I do!... ]]]

Only joking

OOOHHH...

I mean... uh... I toootally was, uh, joking too, heeeh... mmm... the... Hamtaro thing and the... uh... well..

Who wants pizza?... I'm buying!... eh... mmm... TOTALLY JOKING A SWEAR ON ME MUM.

EDIT: JUST SAYING, THIS WAS MEANT TO BE AN OVER-REACTION AND OVERLY-LONG OF A STATEMENT. I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT IT BEING A JOKE. ALRIGHT, EVERYTHING CLEAR? ALRIGHT! YEY!!

Onix

Y

Froakie

Vaporeon

A Drowzee, back when I had gold version for the gameboy colour.

Red version.

NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE... let... let me show you a picture, mmm?...

Fkc9YW5.jpg

Mmm, you see this? You see what's in this picture, yes? It's a copy of Baldur's Gate 2, and a Mew-EX in a Yveltel tin case... you... you know what Baldur's Gate is, yes? It's a game based off of Advance Dungeons and Dragons... and look what's in front of it? Those are dice... yes... the other dice are on the left side of my dagger, though that's not so important at the moment. So... I play both, Baldur's Gate, and Pokemon [both TCG and VG]... I think it was a roundabout way of saying it, but, yeah... what is this about not being a real gamer, again? A real gamer doesn't exist, just, gamers. People who like to play games. Even if they don't like certain games, doesn't make them not a "true" gamer. I can, and maybe even have, gone from playing TF2 to playing a Mario edition Chess Set, or, have gone from playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, to playing Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak. Because I like games.

Il0gwep.png

[Don't mind it's in a Spongebob case. I don't have a case for RCT2, so I'm using the broken half of a case form a game I has when I was younger XD]... Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Not really relevant to the situation, but I must say, one of my favorite games of all time. 

[[[ Also, lest us not forget, Albino is the one who sent me Mew-EX and Baldur's Gate II~... because she loves both too, and almost certainly more than I do!... ]]]

OOOHHH...

I mean... uh... I toootally was, uh, joking too, heeeh... mmm... the... Hamtaro thing and the... uh... well..

Who wants pizza?... I'm buying!... eh... mmm... TOTALLY JOKING A SWEAR ON ME MUM.

EDIT: JUST SAYING, THIS WAS MEANT TO BE AN OVER-REACTION AND OVERLY-LONG OF A STATEMENT. I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT IT BEING A JOKE. ALRIGHT, EVERYTHING CLEAR? ALRIGHT! YEY!!

No problem, I'll get the quiche man. ;)  

Espurr. The first Pokemon I ever found worthy enough to breed a shiny with it.

Y, no real reason for that. Quite frankly I don't care much. 

Chespin, but I did the wondertrade challenge and got lucky, so my actual "starter" was Honedge.

Eevee. It's the cutest so wins by default.

If it has to be an actual Eeveelution, Jolteon.

As someone who played Silver and Crystal.. Gyarados :razz:

In all seriousness though, I played all gens except Black and White, starting from Blue to Silver, Emerald, Pearl and finally to Y, and the only shiny I ever had was that Espurr. And it was a gift for a friend so I didn't even keep it! And I bred that damn thing for.. months I think. I'd have to check but I think it filled around 20 boxes.

Yellow, fat pikachu is best.

As someone who played Silver and Crystal.. Gyarados :razz:

In all seriousness though, I played all gens except Black and White, starting from Blue to Silver, Emerald, Pearl and finally to Y, and the only shiny I ever had was that Espurr. And it was a gift for a friend so I didn't even keep it! And I bred that damn thing for.. months I think. I'd have to check but I think it filled around 20 boxes.

Actualy funny when you think about it how easy it is to get shinys in every gen post i think 4 since chaining is not to difficult it just takes ages (seriously my fishingchain in X is around 100 for a single shiny)

Although grasschaining is harder its still rather rewarding once you figure out how it actualy works again i have like 6 shinys just in X alone because its so easy to get them now (as long as they are catchable in grass or water)

Actualy funny when you think about it how easy it is to get shinys in every gen post i think 4 since chaining is not to difficult it just takes ages (seriously my fishingchain in X is around 100 for a single shiny)

Although grasschaining is harder its still rather rewarding once you figure out how it actualy works again i have like 6 shinys just in X alone because its so easy to get them now (as long as they are catchable in grass or water)

The thing is.. quite frankly, I don't really care much xD

I only made that one shiny for a friend, I have no personal interest in shinies.

The thing is.. quite frankly, I don't really care much xD

I only made that one shiny for a friend, I have no personal interest in shinies.

Well you can use them in the GTS to just get legendarys im serious people give you next to anything just for a single shiny even if its bloody useless and easy to get (maybe i put some of the more useless ones for trade to get myself a Dusknoir or something amount the lines gotta get more ghost types)

I cry cause I saw a shiny Unknown in my Crystal game(recently), and it ran away  :frown-new:

Though I do have a shiny:

Magikrap(chain fishing)

Relicanth(chain fishing)

Dragalge(traded away)(chain fishing)

Pumpkaboo(breeding)

I'm working on getting a shiny onix next through breeding, hope It's not gonna take 3 months again.

Yes I am rezing this thread. I have more questions. *puts on shades* Deal with it.

#7: Which version are you going to buy, Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I haven't decided yet. :/

#8: Have you ever done or are planing to do a Nuzlocke? 

I haven't done one, but I plan to do it once I get AS/OR. Although I'm probably going to quit as soon as I have to get rid of a Pokemon I'm attached too. 

Archived