Save File Bugged

(Already requested it moved. Please use Bug tracker in the future. It's also helpful if not only you post your log.txt, but also your saved game file.) 

Also, please search under this Bug Tracker section for your error message for any future errors. Searching that error found  potential solutions; and even if I didn't know the solution, I could have searched for that error and found the threads.) 

As noted in this linked thread and the other linked thread, disable all your mods. Slowly enable one mod until you find the mod that causes the crash. It's vital that yoiu use mods that are updated after the Add-on was released or this can happen frequently. No matter what, when finding the conflict, contact the Mod author to let them know about the conflict. 

Technically, although rarely as the last linked post shows, the save game itself could have gotten corrupted. If none of this works, see if making a new save (with mods disabled) loads this game. 

Sorry, I didn't see the Bug Tracker section, wasn't sure if this could be considered a bug or just a case of data corruption.

I actually play the game entirely vanilla, save for a character mod that was deactivated during this file and The Screecher, which is A. Official, and B. Unrelated to this case.

Here is the file you requested.

log.txt

I'm sorry, I have been without internet for a while, so I could not respond. That is the log file from after the crash, I don't have a log file from before the crash.

I'm sorry, I have been without internet for a while, so I could not respond. That is the log file from after the crash, I don't have a log file from before the crash.

• Developer

Unfortunately your save file might have been corrupted by the issue, which is why it is no longer working. You can try deleting the cave file though, and it will hopefully spawn you back on the surface.

Archived